Quantcast
Alisson Becker - Page 90 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Alisson Becker

He's not that important for Atletico. If we're getting peppered with shots against them at Anfield 0-1 down, we have a way bigger problem than an injured goalkeeper.

Adrian is more than capable of pulling a ridiculous save out of his ass. He's also capable of throwing one in, but still. I don't think Alisson missing a one-off important game is a big deal, especially one against an average attacking side. These things happen.

15 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Adrian is more than capable of pulling a ridiculous save out of his ass. He's also capable of throwing one in, but still. I don't think Alisson missing a one-off important game is a big deal, especially one against an average attacking side. These things happen.

I think that's a bit unfair. Adrian spooned one into the goal against chelsea. Even Alisson had a couple of howlers.

Tough situation, but it's one that's been addressed by the philosopher/poet Enrique Iglesias.

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Or would you run and never look back?
Would you cry if you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul tonight?
Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Or would you laugh? Oh, please tell me this
Now would you die for the one you love?
Oh hold me in your arms tonight
I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away

0_Premier-League-Liverpool-v-West-Ham-Un

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Out for Everton too! Have those fuckers faced a full strength Liverpool since klopp has been  here.

Probably not. But Adrian is better than that bell end they have in goal. 

After VVD this is the last layer I'd want injured for the next 3 games. Should be fine Saturday but fuck me I'm not confident about Wednesday now at all. 

1 hour ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Big blow this. Good news is that it’s not that many games. 

My impression is that they don't know how many games. They are sure about the first two weeks and then they will see.

Read Jurgen's comments on the Echo, he's suggesting he will definitely be back after the international break. He said he doesnt want to say no to the derby but that he doesnt know. That suggests he's a major doubt to me.