Quantcast
Alisson Becker - Page 80 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Alisson Becker

10 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

My boy, MotM for me.

None of the saves were that difficult but he made them all look really easy, and his command of the box on corners was superb.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

None of the saves were that difficult but he made them all look really easy, and his command of the box on corners was superb.

Correct. Excellent positioning and handling. Impeccable actually. Priceless.

4 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

None of them? That point blank double save he pulled of was pretty unreal by my estimation, mate. 

@Caramac Any chance of a gif of that, mate? 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mgw100 said:

Correct. Excellent positioning and handling. Impeccable actually. Priceless.

Yep. That’s what a world class keeper does; I’m highly sceptical of allegedly world class keepers whose reputation is built on flinging themselves all over the place making spectacular saves, because it usually means there are positional deficiencies.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Caramac said:

That is so fucking good. Probably kept us in the Champions League, to be honest. Who knows what sort of lift that would have given them. I'm not saying we couldn't have found our way back, but it would have been difficult. He's so important to us. 

3 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

That is so fucking good. Probably kept us in the Champions League, to be honest. Who knows what sort of lift that would have given them. I'm not saying we couldn't have found our way back, but it would have been difficult. He's so important to us. 

Second year in a row he's done that. 

• Upvote 1

It's great to have a proper keeper, we've had shite ones for years. Must give our defence great confidence knowing he's behind them.