Quantcast
Alisson Becker - Page 74 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
viRdjil

Alisson Becker

Was talking to someone yesterday who ruptured his Achilles a few years ago. Said it felt like he had been shot in the calf (sounds familiar).

Took him 6 months to get over it. Worrying.

I did my calf in running around Sefton Park a few years back and it was exactly the same feeling of being shot in the back of the leg. I was back running in a month and I'm older fatter and not as good looking as Alisson. so here's hoping.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I snapped my banjo string a few years back, it felt like I'd been shot in the dick with a BB gun, I made the mistake of rushing back before I was match fit and I kept getting injured, but once I had rested it for a month with some mild massages it fully healed, and I went back to pulling on my todger with renewed vigour, and some might even say my banjo is even stronger than before. 

So Alisson should be back in a couple of weeks as long as he rests and stops wanking. 

22 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I snapped my banjo string a few years back, it felt like I'd been shot in the dick with a BB gun, I made the mistake of rushing back before I was match fit and I kept getting injured, but once I had rested it for a month with some mild massages it fully healed, and I went back to pulling on my todger with renewed vigour, and some might even say my banjo is even stronger than before. 

So Alisson should be back in a couple of weeks as long as he rests and stops wanking. 

I squirmed with every comma

43 minutes ago, Aventus said:

2F462EC5-E9FA-48BF-AFD6-EC1352F30848.gif

Two week break after the game tomorrow, so it's not all bad. 

Shows how good we are that we're still winning with ease even without such a huge part of our team.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Shows how good we are that we're still winning with ease even without such a huge part of our team.

The match tomorrow does have me a bit concerned though. Adrian stays rooted to his line on corners like Mignolet used too and with this ale house team on set pieces it could be a concern.

13 minutes ago, Mark M said:

The match tomorrow does have me a bit concerned though. Adrian stays rooted to his line on corners like Mignolet used too and with this ale house team on set pieces it could be a concern.

17834246-7407351-Van_Dijk_was_nominated_

• Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, Mark M said:

At some point this season, Adrian is bound to have at least one game where he doesn't make a major error.*

*Obviously it won't be tomorrow. I'm not trying to jinx him here.

8 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Not fuckin internationals already? FFS.