aRdja

Alisson Becker

10 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

You Guys are too easy. 

Folks are starving for things to moan about, pal. Some here haven't fed on bait in nearly a year. Don't taunt us like that.

• Upvote 1

Going to focus on the positives after that and this lad is it. His save from Aguero was identical to goal he scored against Mingolet a few years back.

When the nerves kick in among the fans rest assured this lad has us covered.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, No2 said:

Going to focus on the positives after that and this lad is it. His save from Aguero was identical to goal he scored against Mingolet a few years back.

When the nerves kick in among the fans rest assured this lad has us covered.

One of the best in the world. Another excellent performance.

I thought he looked quite shakey on the ball. Could he have done better for the first goal? Commentators always go on about how goalies should always cover their near port. 

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

I thought he looked quite shakey on the ball. Could he have done better for the first goal? Commentators always go on about how goalies should always cover their near port. 

Totally disagree. Was good on the ball. Not at fault for the goal. 

You see strikes like the first goal go in all the time. Keepers never know what to do when players hit the roof of the net at the near post from that close in. Too much power on it. 

23 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Disagree.  Don't think he had a chance wth the height from the angle and the power generated on the shot.  You would have to be superhuman to have reacted to that.

27 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Hehh heehh 

Obviously no chance to react from there but what I will say is, had Aguero’s shot hit his hand it would have rebounded like it had come back off a kerb.

That is strangely reassuring as in other games it will save us. Our recent other goalkeeping options on the other hand would be giving it this:

FCD85599-F297-4384-8FFD-A8E4C2718575.gif

• Upvote 2

I like how few posts that this thread has lately, I think that's the best sign of a good player.

Half of the thread is transfer talk. 

half is hoping he lives up to the price tag. 

half is hoping Achterberg doesn't ruin him.

Half is talking about how beautiful he is.

And Half is slagging off our old keepers. 

And a tiny bit about him being good at stopping the ball going in the goal. 

• Upvote 1

I bet this thread getting constantly bumped with the draft thread going on is really pissing off a few draft cats.