aRdja

Alisson Becker

He has been fine

1 mistake and really little to do baring the late save against Brighton. 

He is deffo giving those infront of him far more confidence though

Oh and im no longer shitting it at every shot,cross and set piece

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I only counted one. What were the two?

Passed it straight to a PSG player in the centre of the pitch. Only another brilliant tackle by Milner saved us from being badly exposed 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Mr pink said:

Passed it straight to a PSG player in the centre of the pitch. Only another brilliant tackle by Milner saved us from being badly exposed 

That’s really what passes as a “bad fuckup” to you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dom King on the Sunday Supplement mentioned how impressed all the players are with his distribution.

So far so good all round really. Whilst he’s clearly got room to develop I don’t think theirs been a better keeper in the league so far this season. 

Massive improvement on having clearly one of the worst

I don't know what's worse, not seeing Mr Becker's ability or the eejits who claimed Mignolet was a top keeper.

Goalkeeper is no longer a problem with this calm sexy suave bastard in goal.

• Upvote 1

Good start by Alisson. He has yet to be under sustained pressure and keepers need to be judged over an extended period in all situations. He seems to be better than the two jokers and there is a fair chance he will be top class in years to come

11 hours ago, moof said:

That’s really what passes as a “bad fuckup” to you?

Well he's got Milner to thank for being in captain beast mode to save him and not many people seem to have remembered because of Milners brilliance. 

It was a shocking and unnecessarily risky pass. Straight along the floor from within his six yard box 

Judging by the way he hasn't taken any risks Leicester style since I reckon he'll know himself last night he's played a bad pass.  And there was fuck all he could do about the two he did concede.

Salah played a bad pass that DID cost us a goal.  Should we throw him under the bus instead ?

2 hours ago, Mr pink said:

Well he's got Milner to thank for being in captain beast mode to save him and not many people seem to have remembered because of Milners brilliance. 

It was a shocking and unnecessarily risky pass. Straight along the floor from within his six yard box 

So he gave the ball away halfway up the pitch, and that's a "bad fuckup"? Fuck me.

Then again, I suppose it's good we can nit pick. We used to worry about our 'keepers not being able to save shots. Now it's "he can't pick out a midfielder from 50 years!".

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, scudger99 said:

Judging by the way he hasn't taken any risks Leicester style since I reckon he'll know himself last night he's played a bad pass.  And there was fuck all he could do about the two he did concede.

Salah played a bad pass that DID cost us a goal.  Should we throw him under the bus instead ?

Yes, its what we do !

9 hours ago, Lario said:

So he gave the ball away halfway up the pitch, and that's a "bad fuckup"? Fuck me.

Then again, I suppose it's good we can nit pick. We used to worry about our 'keepers not being able to save shots. Now it's "he can't pick out a midfielder from 50 years!".

It could have easily led to a goal, all it takes is one bad pass in the wrong area with this quality of opposition and it leads to a goal, just see Salah. 

So far I would say he's been pretty average, bordering on poor. He needs to improve quite a lot and I'd say that's a pretty fair assessment considering his fee. 

• Downvote 9

5 minutes ago, Mr pink said:

It could have easily led to a goal, all it takes is one bad pass in the wrong area with this quality of opposition and it leads to a goal, just see Salah. 

So far I would say he's been pretty average, bordering on poor. He needs to improve quite a lot and I'd say that's a pretty fair assessment considering his fee. 

You seem to have a lot of hate for our new keeper who’s clearly improved us in the short time he’s been here. are you in the Karius fan club or something?

7 minutes ago, Mark M said:

You seem to have a lot of hate for our new keeper who’s clearly improved us in the short time he’s been here. are you in the Karius fan club or something?

His birds one of the four in the video.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mr pink said:

I think at most you could say you were unsure because we haven’t seen him put under sustained pressure yet or make any world class match winning saves you wouldn’t expect him to make.  To say he’s been bordering on poor is mental.  The main thing that’s stood out for me is that he’s a big cunt who isn’t scared to come out and catch it when he knows he should.  The defence seem a lot calmer as well but it’s difficult to say if any of that is down to him.

1 hour ago, The Guest said:

I think at most you could say you were unsure because we haven’t seen him put under sustained pressure yet or make any world class match winning saves you wouldn’t expect him to make.  To say he’s been bordering on poor is mental.  The main thing that’s stood out for me is that he’s a big cunt who isn’t scared to come out and catch it when he knows he should.  The defence seem a lot calmer as well but it’s difficult to say if any of that is down to him.

I think anyone waiting to see him under sustained pressure will be waiting. It's our ball now and nobody gets it for more than a few seconds.

• Upvote 2

On 9/19/2018 at 2:10 PM, Mr pink said:

You know what these chicks make? They make shit.

23 hours ago, Mr pink said:

Hey, our girl was nice. What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?