Quantcast
Alisson Becker - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
viRdjil

Alisson Becker

I think I'm ready to be hurt by another transfer saga again.

Pearce is like the honest mate who lets you know straight up you're wasting your time even trying with the hot girl. The fact he thinks its on will be the ultimate dagger in the heart if it doesn't materialise.

Obviously a small sample (ie CL semi and WC) but he hasn't stood out to me at all. If anything, he's looked slightly suspect. So basically, is he actually any good?

New Brazilian friend for Firmino

I do think its important to have a few lads from the same area.

Remember mascherano saying how important it was for his family and having Insua nearby was good for them. Lucas seemed to be the main guy behind the scenes getting all the South American lads feeling at home. Numbers have dwindled and i do think its important that we have a few to make their families feel at home. Think thats also why they like London with the families having loads of clubs south American players to settle in

Rebecca Tavares seemed like she'd made herself at home pretty quickly.

I really love how stuck in she's getting, most her tweets and Instagram pics are tagged with #ynwa, mentions Liverpool a lot, says she is going to get better at English so she can talk to us fans on twitter a bit.

https://twitter.com/reebecatavares/status/1014060205338955776?s=19

https://twitter.com/reebecatavares/status/1014061280322379777?s=19

And she's also a half decent player herself.

https://twitter.com/AnythingLFC_/status/1013885213724815360?s=19

I think I love her.

9bcc1e333da1f7c71666160622a609f0.jpg4f8e42d122c3caeaa764f801261973d2.jpg

I really do think its needed for the South American players. 

Most of them do seem to want a community for their families away from football(don't blame them) anything that makes them feel at home is welcome. 

Same with the club making the effort with the prayers rooms etc for the Islamic players. 

That Kaveh cockhead from Sky is saying Chelsea are considering resigning Cech and also Kasper Schmeichel if they decide to sell Courtois.

Oh i hope so

He is done and has been for a few years

pre head injury he was superb, very good after but his best days went 2-3 years ago

NEED ALISSON IM SUFFOCATIONG EITHOUT HIM, HELP US PLEASE KLOPP

The cusp of any transfer feels great incomplete without one of Ginny’s desperate pleas.

That’s possibly your best yet.

Time to seal the deal.

Well this is all very exciting! I put on SSN about 6,30pm  and there was no mention there. Glad I got here just before the site goes down - what a window this could be!

• Upvote 1

Well this is all very exciting! I put on SSN about 6,30pm and there was no mention there. Glad I got here just before the site goes down - what a window this could be!

By the time we come back online, Alisson and Fekir will be learning on something in Melwood. Believe!

• Upvote 1

By the time we come back online, Alisson and Fekir will be learning on something in Melwood. Believe!

I like the cut of your jib!