Quantcast
Alisson Becker - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
viRdjil

Alisson Becker

Just get Navas FFS. Prob half the price of Alisson and would be miles better than Karius and Mig.

No thanks

He is shite.

Everytime i have seen him try and deal with a high ball he has look Mingesq

• Upvote 1

Well we’ve bid, rather than prepare to gazump they’ll actually have to do it now. My opinion is that they’ll do nothing of the sort unless their keeper leaves imminently.

BREAKING: €35m agreement between Chelsea & Real Madrid for the transfer of Thibaut Courtois, 4-year contract, according to RMC. #CFC

oops

You started the thread and the mere mention of Chelsea has seen you bottle it by page three.

Shame on you.

Haha. Guilty.

I’ve seen him play only a handful of times. Not impressed nor unimpressed. I just think £60m for a goalie is about £30m too much. Fully acknowledge how arbitrary my goalkeeper budget is.

I prefer a big, towering keeper to your modern, spindly, whippet types, but Alisson clearly has a lot of attributes we are looking for. He’s clearly a very good shot stopper, great reactions, and excellent distribution. I would love to get him, not because he’s my first choice, but because he’s a significant upgrade on what we have. The money is silly, but Klopp wants what he wants. Fuck it, I’ll throw in a fiver.

• Upvote 1

I prefer a big, towering keeper to your modern, spindly, whippet types, but Alisson clearly has a lot of attributes we are looking for. He’s clearly a very good shot stopper, great reactions, and excellent distribution. I would love to get him, not because he’s my first choice, but because he’s a significant upgrade on what we have. The money is silly, but Klopp wants what he wants. Fuck it, I’ll throw in a fiver.

That’s exactly where I’m at

And the BBC would definitely report it based on a bunch of internet chancers.

The BBC don't report the truth at the best of times.

• Upvote 1

He was holidaying in sardinia and there is a jet from there heading towards liverpool. Get the samba band ready at john lennon airport lads. I see on his twitter page he belongs to Jesus - i like that in a goalie. Dudek was best mates with the pope and he did the business in Istanbul.

Haha. Guilty.

I’ve seen him play only a handful of times. Not impressed nor unimpressed. I just think £60m for a goalie is about £30m too much. Fully acknowledge how arbitrary my goalkeeper budget is.

Oblak for 60m quid would be an absolute steal.

New Brazilian friend for Firmino 

I do think its important to have a few lads from the same area.

Remember mascherano saying how important it was for his family and having Insua nearby was good for them. Lucas seemed to be the main guy behind the scenes getting all the South American lads feeling at home. Numbers have dwindled and i do think its important that we have a few to make their families feel at home. Think thats also why they like London with the families having loads of clubs south American players to settle in

He was holidaying in sardinia and there is a jet from there heading towards liverpool. Get the samba band ready at john lennon airport lads. I see on his twitter page he belongs to Jesus - i like that in a goalie. Dudek was best mates with the pope and he did the business in Istanbul.

Dudek was shite on most other occasions though.

Oblak for 60m quid would be an absolute steal.

I too would take Oblak first but i think Klopp wants his keeper to be good with his feet and a good sweeper which is Alisson. The other thing is that if we buy Alisson the deal with be paid over a number of years where as Oblak would need to all be paid upfront

Dudek was shite on most other occasions though.

Thought he was good before the Forlan mistake.

After that he just did't seem the same most weeks. He was excellent in the league cup final