aRdja

Alisson Becker

On 24/04/2022 at 18:31, Ne Moe Imya said:

If his statue isn't that moment of him collapsing to the pitch on his knees, I will burn Anfield to the ground.

Instead of his header?

• Upvote 1

Ederson, once again, made fuck all saves yesterday. He never makes saves! But he gets lauded every week and never gets called out at actually being shit at keeping the ball out of the net!

I'd have every confidence Alisson would've saved both Bowen's efforts yesterday.

Think Neville mentioned on commentary how hard it is going through one-on-one against Ederson. Is it fuck!

TL;DR, Alisson is fucking boss.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lario said:

Ederson, once again, made fuck all saves yesterday. He never makes saves! But he gets lauded every week and never gets called out at actually being shit at keeping the ball out of the net!

I'd have every confidence Alisson would've saved both Bowen's efforts yesterday.

Think Neville mentioned on commentary how hard it is going through one-on-one against Ederson. Is it fuck!

TL;DR, Alisson is fucking boss.

I've heard one or two pundits recently saying that Alisson is the best at dealing with one-on-ones and I reckon they've got a point.

Alisson's the best keeper I've ever seen at one vs ones, by a country mile. Original Schmeichel was pretty good but Alisson is something else entirely - he just nails everything. Positioning, timing of running out, technique of getting down to block, scrambling recovery back to his feet, the lot. When a player runs through on goal, unless he's dead centre, in my head I make Alisson the favourite to come out on top in almost every situation.

Ederson beats Alisson on raw distribution but when it comes to quick releases - a skill that's more useful to us and the way we play anyway - there's no difference. He might be slightly more agile as well, but Alisson's superior positioning makes that difference negligible at most.

Absolutely love the big handsome bastard.

• Upvote 3