Quantcast
Alisson Becker - Page 107 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Alisson Becker

On 30/03/2021 at 18:34, manwiththestick said:

Cool bastard

20210330_173245.jpg

Is he looking for a role in the next season of Peaky Blinders?

On 30/03/2021 at 17:34, manwiththestick said:

Cool bastard

20210330_173245.jpg

Is he a plumber in his spare time?

After the last twenty years or so, probably longer, it's still such a novelty to have a world class goalkeeper. 

Question for the older lads - is he the best since Ray Clemence? I remember Bruce being brilliant at times but maybe not at this lad's level. 

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

After the last twenty years or so, probably longer, it's still such a novelty to have a world class goalkeeper. 

Question for the older lads - is he the best since Ray Clemence? I remember Bruce being brilliant at times but maybe not at this lad's level. 

Bruce was good but i think his playing to the crowd and acrobatic dives perhaps made him look abit better than he was,but saying that i liked him. Is Alisson on par or better than Clemence? is a tough call to be honest but id say he is the best keeper we have had since Clemence 

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Yes

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Grobbelaar was a good keeper, very different from Alisson. Overall Alisson is clearly better imo.

The goalkeeper's role has changed dramatically,especially since the pass back rule was introduced. Alisson is easily the best we've had with the ball at his feet and considering his size,easily the most agile for a man of his size and even smaller ex gks too. A phenomenal keeper.

Reina was pretty damn good for a bit, until he got fat/ruined by Achterberg/frustrated by how shit we were. Alisson's defo the best in my time as a red, though.

Reina was always good for us. 

Replacing him with Mignolet was as stupid as it would be to replace Salah with  A.Townsend. 

7 minutes ago, Code said:

Reina was always good for us. 

Replacing him with Mignolet was as stupid as it would be to replace Salah with  A.Townsend. 

Always?  He was poor for us in his last two full seasons.  Still, he was better than Ming.

15 hours ago, Elite said:

"From as far back as I can remember, we always had a shit keeper."

Some of us remember a flying pig in nets...

Tommy Lawrence, Liverpool's Flying Pig, dies aged 77 | The Times

7 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Always?  He was poor for us in his last two full seasons.  Still, he was better than Ming.

Nah he really wasnt.

Lets look at he MOTM game we had going at the time for his last four seasons.

At least it tells a story. 

D254CB89-4E5E-4DA8-B0D1-657F06EDD1FB.jpeg

F19A85F8-FFAA-4062-BE68-4C6953E518DB.jpeg

7EB98054-C57B-4C7F-B6EB-BE1B6D38AC11.jpeg

35D4D5DE-EE14-4AE8-9924-809915D63B4C.jpeg

• Upvote 1