You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alisson Becker

aRdja

We should probably wait with Van Dijk to see how he returns from his injury. Fingers crossed it'll all be OK but then you remember how Oxlade-Chamberlain's never been the same since he had ligament damage and you can see why the club might hold off on that one for a few months.

4 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

We should probably wait with Van Dijk to see how he returns from his injury. Fingers crossed it'll all be OK but then you remember how Oxlade-Chamberlain's never been the same since he had ligament damage and you can see why the club might hold off on that one for a few months.

Oxlade Chamberpot has been injured all of his career while,I think? this is VVD's first major injury.

Oxocibe has always been a shite footballer.  One whose only asset was running fast in straight lines.  Once he lost his pace, he might as well have been turned to glue.

The best centre back in the world will cope with losing some of his pace no probs.

Weve a lot of players on two years left and that needs sorted this summer.  Sign or sell.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Grinch said:

Oxocibe has always been a shite footballer.  One whose only asset was running fast in straight lines.  Once he lost his pace, he might as well have been turned to glue.

The best centre back in the world will cope with losing some of his pace no probs.

Weve a lot of players on two years left and that needs sorted this summer.  Sign or sell.

He's a very useful squad player,if he stays fit-ish and the financial aspects work for FSG.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

He's a very useful squad player,if he stays fit-ish and the financial aspects work for FSG.

Useful players can positively effect football matches.  Only thing he’s useful at is giving someone a five minute rest at the end of the game.

Might as well give them minutes to a kid.  Looks like we’re going down the Lallana route of pretending every season is going to be a fresh start, until his contract runs out.  No cunt would be stupid enough to sign him anyway.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Useful players can positively effect football matches.  Only thing he’s useful at is giving someone a five minute rest at the end of the game.

Might as well give them minutes to a kid.  Looks like we’re going down the Lallana route of pretending every season is going to be a fresh start, until his contract runs out.  No cunt would be stupid enough to sign him anyway.

This is fairly brutal, but as much as I don’t want to admit it, as I like Ox and he was great when he fist got here, I think you’re right.

25 minutes ago, Grinch said:

If that's how Klopp is happy to use him then there are worse options. I'm not a fan of OC but sometimes its better the devil you know.

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

If he wasn't homegrown, he'd have been fucked off by now.

25 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

I actually don't think Ox has lost much, if any, of his pace. He's just lost any confidence, first touch, passing and shooting ability he had before. 

Sounds just like me in my pomp..........without the pace

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, sh#t waffle said:

I actually don't think Ox has lost much, if any, of his pace. He's just lost any confidence, first touch, passing and shooting ability he had before. 

He's lost game time in a nutshell.  Needs a couple of months starting every week. 

Ox is a useless squad player, play two games and then something in his body will explode. I'd rather of fucked Kieta and Ox off at a loss and kept Gini who if anything was at least always available and consistent. Its not a case of the heart growing fonder now gini has gone, last season showed his worth.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Ox is a useless squad player, play two games and then something in his body will explode. I'd rather of fucked Kieta and Ox off at a loss and kept Gini who if anything was at least always available and consistent. Its not a case of the heart growing fonder now gini has gone, last season showed his worth.

The problem is, on his first appearance, he does everything in his power to avoid selection for his second.

• 3 weeks later...