You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alisson Becker

aRdja

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Himself, Robertson, Trent and Virgil are looking comfortably the best in their respective positions for us in 35 years. Matip and Gomez no slouches either. Fantastic defence. 

Just... how many times in recent years have you looked at our defence and thought "I trust them"?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He's the difference between being good competitors and being champions of Europe. 

We would have been knocked out against Napoli if not for him. 

He's an absolute dream of a 'keeper.

Alisson was the difference. 

I see VVD got the MOTM, but the fact of the matter is Alisson was the difference between us colleting a runners up medal or a winners medal.

Alissons was the difference, what a fucking player he is.

Im probably one of the elder supporters these days, but i can honestly say, and this isnt the drink speakng, that Alisson is without dowubt our best keeper in my living memory, the guy is immese. He's effortlesy good

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Let's be honest. Matip, VD and Allison were immense tonight, as were TTA and Robertson. Sometimes defence is as important as attack. Those defenders, especially the wing backs Robertson and TAA kept Spurs quiet. Absolutely buzzing. 

4 hours ago, Kevin D said:

We would have been knocked out against Napoli if not for him. 

He's an absolute dream of a 'keeper.

Thats why we bought him and he did what he does. Difference between winning this and going out in group. What a player. One of a few of our players who are genuinely the best in the world in their position 

aRdja: “Spending loads on money on a world class goalie is a bit of a waste, I reckon... we don’t need the best goalkeeper in the world, we just need a competent one”

viRdjil: “I FUCKING LOVE ALISSON BECKER”

• Upvote 1

On 02/06/2019 at 01:08, karl1987 said:

Id also like to take this apportunity to apologise to John Achterberg. Turns out hes not actually a bad coach after all.  Our previous keepers where just utter sh*t.

Alisson called him 'great'.