You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alisson Becker

aRdja

Dom King on the Sunday Supplement mentioned how impressed all the players are with his distribution.

So far so good all round really. Whilst he’s clearly got room to develop I don’t think theirs been a better keeper in the league so far this season. 

Massive improvement on having clearly one of the worst

11 hours ago, moof said:

That’s really what passes as a “bad fuckup” to you?

Well he's got Milner to thank for being in captain beast mode to save him and not many people seem to have remembered because of Milners brilliance. 

It was a shocking and unnecessarily risky pass. Straight along the floor from within his six yard box 

Judging by the way he hasn't taken any risks Leicester style since I reckon he'll know himself last night he's played a bad pass.  And there was fuck all he could do about the two he did concede.

Salah played a bad pass that DID cost us a goal.  Should we throw him under the bus instead ?

2 hours ago, Mr pink said:

Well he's got Milner to thank for being in captain beast mode to save him and not many people seem to have remembered because of Milners brilliance. 

It was a shocking and unnecessarily risky pass. Straight along the floor from within his six yard box 

So he gave the ball away halfway up the pitch, and that's a "bad fuckup"? Fuck me.

Then again, I suppose it's good we can nit pick. We used to worry about our 'keepers not being able to save shots. Now it's "he can't pick out a midfielder from 50 years!".

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, scudger99 said:

Judging by the way he hasn't taken any risks Leicester style since I reckon he'll know himself last night he's played a bad pass.  And there was fuck all he could do about the two he did concede.

Salah played a bad pass that DID cost us a goal.  Should we throw him under the bus instead ?

Yes, its what we do !

9 hours ago, Lario said:

So he gave the ball away halfway up the pitch, and that's a "bad fuckup"? Fuck me.

Then again, I suppose it's good we can nit pick. We used to worry about our 'keepers not being able to save shots. Now it's "he can't pick out a midfielder from 50 years!".

It could have easily led to a goal, all it takes is one bad pass in the wrong area with this quality of opposition and it leads to a goal, just see Salah. 

So far I would say he's been pretty average, bordering on poor. He needs to improve quite a lot and I'd say that's a pretty fair assessment considering his fee. 

• Downvote 9

5 minutes ago, Mr pink said:

It could have easily led to a goal, all it takes is one bad pass in the wrong area with this quality of opposition and it leads to a goal, just see Salah. 

So far I would say he's been pretty average, bordering on poor. He needs to improve quite a lot and I'd say that's a pretty fair assessment considering his fee. 

You seem to have a lot of hate for our new keeper who’s clearly improved us in the short time he’s been here. are you in the Karius fan club or something?

13 minutes ago, Mr pink said:

I think at most you could say you were unsure because we haven’t seen him put under sustained pressure yet or make any world class match winning saves you wouldn’t expect him to make.  To say he’s been bordering on poor is mental.  The main thing that’s stood out for me is that he’s a big cunt who isn’t scared to come out and catch it when he knows he should.  The defence seem a lot calmer as well but it’s difficult to say if any of that is down to him.

1 hour ago, The Guest said:

I think at most you could say you were unsure because we haven’t seen him put under sustained pressure yet or make any world class match winning saves you wouldn’t expect him to make.  To say he’s been bordering on poor is mental.  The main thing that’s stood out for me is that he’s a big cunt who isn’t scared to come out and catch it when he knows he should.  The defence seem a lot calmer as well but it’s difficult to say if any of that is down to him.

I think anyone waiting to see him under sustained pressure will be waiting. It's our ball now and nobody gets it for more than a few seconds.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Mr pink said:

Hey, our girl was nice. What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?