You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alisson Becker

aRdja

I think anywhere else on the pitch the ref blows up for it. Because it’s the keeper and he was dallying on the ball it’s almost like an unwritten rule you can get away with a bit more to take it off him though which is why I think he didn’t. The hands went on his back before his foot kicked through the ball so it’s a foul.

It did feel like this mistake was coming though which is a bad sign as you’d think if we can see it as fans then why hasn’t Alisson stopped it or Klopp addressed it with him. He can be exceptional on the ball without taking the piss. They appear to be making all the right noises though so hopefully that’s the end of it. I’d much rather this be his main fault than catching crosses or shot stopping etc because it’s really easily fixable.

Separately to this I thought he had a great game. When he picked that cross out of the air in the first half it just looked so cool. Must be relaxing to the defence to have a big cunt in goal who just runs amongst players puts his hands in the air and catches it as if it’s nothing.

• Upvote 1

Can you imagine if any other teams keeper had done that? And they had paid a world record fee at the time for said keeper?

I'd be pissing my pants for weeks.

That needs to be it now. He's had a warning last week, this week he has had punishment. No fucking more you stupid fuck tard. Do your simple job for millions and catch the ball and jog the fuck on to your next 4 some sex vid.

Just the cockyness and confidence of relative youth, just a lesson he needs to learn. If this was a Hollywood film one of his close friends would die at this point as a result of his actions, but he would learn from it and emerge a better man.

Being daft isn't the same as being shit.

Just the cockyness and confidence of relative youth, just a lesson he needs to learn. If this was a Hollywood film one of his close friends would die at this point as a result of his actions, but he would learn from it and emerge a better man.

Being daft isn't the same as being shit.

It is if you keep doing it.

Just watching the two incidents from last week on MOTD and I don't think he's at fault for either. The chip was absolutely the right thing to do and the Murray one was a combination of a shit backpass and good closing: if he'd tried to hoof it with his right it probably would have bounced off Murray (possibly into the goal) so he had no choice but to try to get it onto his left.

No excuse for today, though; he had the ball under control on his right foot and the attacker closing him down on his left; no excuse for turning back into danger.

Here’s the deeper problem: VVD. Yes, Henderson played a hasty pass but he found his man. VVD consistently puts team mates under pressure with passes that go awol. Saw it last season, and already seen it this one. Sometimes he passes wildly when he’s not even under pressure. Now Becker has been undermined.

It’s an issue and it WILL cost us. I’m watching VVD closely, because I’ve never been impressed. I think we overpaid, and got average.

Teams will target VVD the more they see it, and if it’s not sorted, Becker will lose confidence. If that happens, we’ll ship goals.

Chelsea or Spurs could rip us a new one shortly.

I'm not going to dismiss you, my antipodean friend as I must admit I was also not convinced about Van Dijk, and thought we paid over the odds when we got him.

However, despite being poor in the second half yesterday, and I agree with you he was, he has been very good since we got him, and is one of the reasons we concede fewer goals than we used to.

More than one wayward back pass aside, he has been immense.

Can you imagine if any other teams keeper had done that? And they had paid a world record fee at the time for said keeper?

I'd be pissing my pants for weeks.

That needs to be it now. He's had a warning last week, this week he has had punishment. No fucking more you stupid fuck tard. Do your simple job for millions and catch the ball and jog the fuck on to your next 4 some sex vid.

You'd be pissing your pants for weeks if an other team's keeper made a mistake which didn't even end up influencing the result?

Think you need to find other things to occupy your mind. 

• Upvote 1

God we don't half have some horrible beauty following our team. 1 goal conceded in 4 1 mistake and now we overpayed for an average keeper. Have a wank and a can of fanta for fuck sake.

Yeah, some real whoppers. Some are clearly Sky generation, twitter generation lads who done know the difference between fair criticism and being an obnoxious cunt.

• Upvote 1

I think he’s boss. I know he’s only played 4 games but I reserve the right to make that statement. He exudes self belief out of every blocked pore the sexy bearded bastard

I think it’s a bit like when Salah was being called a useless cunt in the beginning. Some just don’t get it. Aside from the foul/error he has quite easily been the best keeper in the league this season.

It's a free kick all day long but the commentators and such are so giddy at him costing so much and being caught in possession that they're not arsed about the fact it's a two handed shove in his back.

If that happens to a centre half the ref blows for it, sorry I'll rephrase that , if that happens to a Leicester player (as everytime one of them went over the ref blew up ) he gives it.

• Upvote 1

I think it’s a bit like when Salah was being called a useless cunt in the beginning. Some just don’t get it. Aside from the foul/error he has quite easily been the best keeper in the league this season.

Follow the money.

Knowing the international break always make the FF dead, I reckon Usher used some of his yacht money to convince Alisson to fuck up, so we had something to bitch about until the Spurs game.

• Upvote 2

Dockers, Jimmy?

The best bit is, having followed yet again the cycle of arguing with everyone and alienating himself, continually launching new old school usernames while posting in exactly the same cantankerous manner.

Literally nobody on here will spot it within the first couple of posts.

• Upvote 2

God we don't half have some horrible beauty following our team. 1 goal conceded in 4 1 mistake and now we overpayed for an average keeper. Have a wank and a can of fanta for fuck sake.

Brief reply, I'm busy.