Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 813 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Watching that Asia cup game between Newcastle and Wolves (Wolves leading 2-0 after 34 min) and Clive and Andy chatting absolute bollocks on the commentary. 

When was the last time they had an actual Geordie as manager? I don't mean temporary ones like Alan Shearer or John Carver, or ones simply born nearby like Bobby Robson.

6 minutes ago, Trumo said:

When was the last time they had an actual Geordie as manager? I don't mean temporary ones like Alan Shearer or John Carver, or ones simply born nearby like Bobby Robson.

I actually checked this for a laugh. Because as you pointed out it was/must have been ages ago. The answer is, Norman Smith, managed them from Oct 61 until Jun 62. 

Their vitriol, hate and shite after we beat them fuck them, I hope Ashley runs them into non existence, then instead of being a one club city they can be a none club city. Shirtless Geordies forever.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Steve Bruce is the new (ish) Fat Samuel .

Welcome to the Championship Newcastle I'm sure Ashley has already spent  the parachute payments .

Bruce actually strikes me as a decent enough bloke. Whereas Allardyce is a known whopper. 

2 minutes ago, Agt Provocateur said:

Bruce actually strikes me as a decent enough bloke. Whereas Allardyce is a known whopper. 

Nah Bruce is a twat 

Just now, Agt Provocateur said:

Agree with that don't think he's as bad as fatty boy Allardyce the point I was trying to make was that I think he will take Newcastle down as I don't really rate him as a top class manager like Rafa 

14 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Agree with that don't think he's as bad as fatty boy Allardyce the point I was trying to make was that I think he will take Newcastle down as I don't really rate him as a top class manager like Rafa 

If he lasts past christmas he defo will take them down mate. 

In other news...

D_r0mSHW4AAgi8A.jpg

Just now, Bjornebye said:

If he lasts past christmas he defo will take them down mate. 

In other news...

D_r0mSHW4AAgi8A.jpg

Fucking hell that's grim I've had a few whoppers on my Facebook supporting wee Stephen yaxley-Lennon I refuse to call him by that knobbled name .

Went out in Leeds for drinks after work and it's surreal.

Pissed up Leeds fans in shirts all over cos they played a friendly with Man Ure.

It's like they were in a cup final totally Evertonian level of bonkers 

Newcastle going from Rafa to the Elephant Man is hilarious. Almost as bad as going from Benitez to Hodgson.... oh hang on that already actually happened..... Freaks my nut out to this day.

• Upvote 5

I loved it when they signed Michael Owen and had an unveiling like Real Madrid do when they sign a galactico. They thought that they had got one over us even though he was waiting round for us to sign him again then just joined Newcastle because that was his only option. Like waiting round for a fit bird all night then just going home with a fat ugly bird because she's the only one who'll shag you.

They thought they would win the league then Owen turned into Alberto Aquilani.

Connahs Quay Nomads beat Kilmarnock 2:0 away tonight to knock them out of Europe....

Hilarious but what a fucking joke Scottish football is. I love Celtic but results like this are why they have to travel to fucking Sarajevo etc and get through 3 qualifiers to make the group stages. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Connahs Quay Nomads beat Kilmarnock 2:0 away tonight to knock them out of Europe....

Hilarious but what a fucking joke Scottish football is. I love Celtic but results like this are why they have to travel to fucking Sarajevo etc and get through 3 qualifiers to make the group stages. 

• Upvote 1