Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 799 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

That Delph has to be one of the worst footballers I've seen   

He hasn't played for City since Boxing Day yet has started England"s last two games. 

Think Soutgate might need that waist -coat back soon 

4 minutes ago, Stickman said:

That Delph has to be one of the worst footballers I've seen   

He hasn't played for City since Boxing Day yet has started England"s last two games. 

Think Soutgate might need that waist -coat back soon 

Yeah I remember him being decent enough for Villa, but he’s not near good enough at the moment.

Southgate is totes overrated and will be dining out on his spawny World Cup group and run to the semi-final for a long time.  I reckon that tournament will set England back years as it has made him indispensable in the eyes of most of the fans.  

Last summer and a few fortuitous results against no mark sides ending with brave defeat against the first half decent side they faced and out came all the tub thumping that England are back at the top table and blah, blah, blah. Reality yet to settle in.

They truly are the Everton of international football.

Gareth Southgate says there is "no way" he would return to club management right now, saying he is committed to his role as England manager.

The no way part refers to the fact that there is no way any club would hire him.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Gareth Southgate says there is "no way" he would return to club management right now, saying he is committed to his role as England manager.

The no way part refers to the fact that there is no way any club would hire him.

You just know he'll manage Manchester United some day. 

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Everton would. 

He didn’t underhit it, Neville,you twat. He was obviously playing it into the player at the near post, who missed his kick.

Just now, viRdjil said:

What has happened to Walker? He was the best RB in the country at one point...

People have figured out he's only great at stopping counters with his pace and has otherwise little to offer.