Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 776 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Just now, Leyton388 said:

I look forward to UEFA announcing the next European finals will be stages in Tehran.

Ireland played a playoff in Tehran in 2002 or so. The atmosphere was brilliant. 100,000 fans, if I recall. Going nuts.

1 minute ago, Josef Svejk said:

Ireland played a playoff in Tehran in 2002 or so. The atmosphere was brilliant. 100,000 fans, if I recall. Going nuts.

To be fair it's most likely easier to get to than Baku.

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

What was the score? Did they get Mullah-ed? 

• Upvote 1

If that shot at the end of the Napoli game goes in then it would be us we're watching right now. 

Absolute joke that they even entertained the idea of playing a professional football match here. 

This is really, really poor. A perfect example of how to ruin one of your showcase club finals. No doubt they'll blame the English clubs and PL for not putting on a feast of football.

Local time the game straddles midnight and did he just say if extra time and pens needed, it could finish getting on for 2am local time?!

17 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

The only way they can salvage this game is by giving every player a tab of acid and a weapon of their choice at half-time. 

I feel like Hazard would select the épée, for some reason.

Granit Xhaka would choose a Panzerschreck.

• Upvote 1