Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 775 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Remember when UEFA staged our final against Sevilla in a stadium that could barely accommodate Maureen's 75th birthday party?

This is, somehow, worse.

This is woeful. 

The atmosphere is piss poor. Never mind it being a final, it's coming across more like one of those games we had in the Europa under Hodgson when the likes of Spearing, Danny Wilson and Poulsen would get a game. 

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Dunno why they bothered having all those stewards to stop fans running on the pitch, it looks like it'd take ten minutes to get there.

Hahaha

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

This is woeful. 

The atmosphere is piss poor. Never mind it being a final, it's coming across more like one of those games we had in the Europa under Hodgson when the likes of Spearing, Danny Wilson and Poulsen would get a game. 

All being brought to you in all it's excruciating pointlessness by Darke and Savage 

Tweets that sum it up just in the last 3 mins:

ross geoghegan @ross3389 2m2 minutes ago

my current situation, have they put the camera on the fucking roof #UELFinal #ChelseaArsenal #EuropaLeagueFinal2019 #CHEARS

stork80 @08neilWarren 2m2 minutes ago

This is the worst final of a European competition I’ve ever seen,can’t here the fans,fans are way to far away,just odd #feelslikeafriendly #UELfinal

Deon @Deon_IRL 3m3 minutes ago

5 minutes into the #UELfinal, and I don't care...I tried to care but I just can't...

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Worst looking stadium I've ever seen at this level...

It’s not worse than West Ham’s new ground.

We could do a lot worse than getting Maitland-Niles in IMO. He’s naturally a CM but could play both full back positions quite comfortably. 

The atmos and game is like a pre season game in somewhere like the US. There's no hardcore fans to get an atmos going and with nearly a 3 week break since these teams last played competitively, both look very rusty.