Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 765 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Embarrassment this is, it’s like clubs v a sovereign nation, their bench is worth more than 18 of the premier league squads

BBC.... “even pep can’t believe how good to the team he has built has become”

built???

fuckin built!

i didn’t realise buying 25 of the worlds better players constituted building 

blue moon wankers

• Upvote 1

People will be uncomfortable about this. This will backfire on the cunts once the dust settles. Not that City will be arsed. Rubbing teams noses in it in the FA cup final doesn’t sit well. Fucks sake what would our domestic game look like without our efforts this season.

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

I don't understand how Gomez is still a premiership player. He was finished years ago.

Well he isn't for much longer!    Leaving to become a preacher or something I heard.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hope Deeney twats that little t-rex cunt 

Was Deeney even on the pitch!? He put more effort into lifting wee Joe off the ground by his throat than he did all game today. Fucking waster.

9 minutes ago, corro said:

People will be uncomfortable about this. This will backfire on the cunts once the dust settles. Not that City will be arsed. Rubbing teams noses in it in the FA cup final doesn’t sit well. Fucks sake what would our domestic game look like without our efforts this season.

Their old Cup nemesis Wigan last season and Liverpool's league season just finished are all that's stood between them winning every piece of domestic silverware and a combined 45-point margin from the next best team over 2 full seasons. 

42 goals in 13 domestic cup fixtures too.