Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 764 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Nice of gomez to dive out of the way of that shot. Ive got 5 days to renew my seassie but Im thinking what's the fucking point with these oil cheating twats about.

We’ll just have to beat them ourselves. Doesn’t seem like anyone else is up to the task

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Switching this shit off now. Watford are fucking woeful

Maybe the penny will drop with the likes of Watford and co fanbases regrading these cheating fuckers but I doubt it  . Will still be anyone but Liverpool next season 

City's bench ... £238 million 

I'm not getting the fawning over City's ability to replace Fernandinho with someone like Gundogan. 

So? Other teams could do the same if they were backed by a sovereign nation with vast oil resources. 

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Nice of gomez to dive out of the way of that shot. Ive got 5 days to renew my seassie but Im thinking what's the fucking point with these oil cheating twats about.

Sounds a mad thing to say but both of us will easily get over 100 points next season imho. We are both just so superior to the rest.

Think we need to adopt the attitude of going all out for the wins at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Goodison and the Emirates next season as City will take 9 plus points from those games. 

Far too easy for them and even if they were finding it a tad more competitive than expected, look at that bench. With their unlimited resources it's looking bleak for English football competitiveness for the moment. It's going to get boring very quickly unless we can break this monopoly.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, corro said:

With these cunts winning this is are we playing them in the charity shield. Apologies if this has been mentioned already. 

Yes.

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

The fucking state of Martinez's shoes though! 

He absolutely reeks of both Wigan and Everton. 

If we get to the charity shield no fucker should go 

Be great to see a whole end of the ground empty . 

I mean let's face it it's just something to fill the FA"s coffers.

Hopefully we've got a Super Cup final to play 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Well they definitely won't sell all their tickets for that - they only just sold out their allocation for the final after it went to general sale and put on loads of free coaches.

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Pep is a genius. Watford getting back into it a bit and he sees them off by bringing on his £54m super sub to change the game. 

It's all about the fine details at the top mate. 

11 minutes ago, Stickman said:

This fucker is going. We don’t make the rules.I can’t wait to let them cunts know we aren’t going away anytime soon. Joe public is gonna get pissed off with this phoney set up they’ve got going. We may as well stand up to them. It’s what we’re about. Fuck them. 

I honestly do not know what is worst, these twats winning the domestic treble or them actually winning 'the' double. I hope all the smug twats who wanted this lot to win the league are feeling very, very, very smug now. Be very careful what you wish for English footie fans because when it comes true, you probably will not like it.

• Upvote 1