Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 758 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

So if Frankfurt beat Mainz with their game in hand, they'll be 4th heading into the final round of fixtures. They then go away to Munich, while Dortmund face BMG away, currently in 4th. 

Bayern only need a draw to seal the title, but it's not beyond Frankfurt to get a win, given they've had a very good season and should really be in the Europa League final. 

21 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

Ole's at the wheel. Unfortunately he'll be sacked in the summer I think. 

Surely a real risk of that now. He’s brilliantly awful. Makes Moyes look competent. 

37 minutes ago, Ginny said:

Managing to crack a smile at Man Utd getting beat 2-0 by Cardiff haha 

I stuck £2 on Cardiff to beat them today at 10/1, nice one Goblin.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Surely a real risk of that now. He’s brilliantly awful. Makes Moyes look competent. 

On my knees begging they keep him. If Woodward was competent, he'd throw everything including the kitchen zink and go all in on Pochetino.

"I felt the club needed me when the Emiliano Sala tragedy happened. I felt I had to be the front man."

Ermm -- Mr Wanker, you mean shamelessly promoting the club in the wake of his death then trying to skip out on the check?

Brighton have sacked Chris Hughton.

Came as a surprise to me.

I know they've struggled at times this season, but what did the fans and board expect? A top 10 finish?

He's brought them up and kept them up and give the ungrateful cunts their only sniff of Premier League football in 30 odd years.

They must have somebody lined up, otherwise it's an odd decision.

• Upvote 1

Feel sorry for Houghton. He’s done a good job on a poor budget. I don’t think he’ll have any trouble getting another club.

1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I know they've struggled at times this season, but what did the fans and board expect? A top 10 finish?

He's brought them up and kept them up and give the ungrateful cunts their only sniff of Premier League football in 30 odd years.

But overall, they're just cunts.

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Hope they go down next season.

I can only speak as I find, but I thought they played well against us twice this season, especially at Anfield early on, they looked a good side.

Had you offered any and every Brighton connection a 17th placed finish at the start of the season, they would've had that.

Shitness of modern football, again.

• Upvote 1

To be honest, the Brighton fans are ok. They don’t seem to buy into the hatred of us that others do. Looking at their thread they seem to have mixed feelings about this morning. Some think he’s done a good job but change was needed to move forward, others are a bit upset by it. Almost all do not like the fact he wasn’t given the dignity of mutual consent.

15 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

3 wins in 23 which dragged them into a relegation fight and they've bought really badly which he apparently had lots of input in. It's not really surprising. No change and they'd be huge candidates for relegation next year. 

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

3 wins in 23 which dragged them into a relegation fight and they've bought really badly which he apparently had lots of input in. It's not really surprising. No change and they'd be huge candidates for relegation next year. 

Which they will be anyway.

6 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Which they will be anyway.

Maybe, but nowadays Premier League jobs are really attractive. They could probably get someone with a big pedigree and resume who might take them another step. 

Didn't he get fucked over by Newcastle too?

Now I know they got in Rafa, which is a far better appointment, but still...

Most of these sackings end up working out. Hughton might be a nice guy and did a decent job, but it's not like he's anything special or irreplaceable.