Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 733 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Starting to change my mi d on signing that lad. Though I think he wants Barcelona and I think they'll react to yesterday and go big this summer. Happy with Gomez and Matip though

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

It’ll finish 2-1 Spurs, through on away goals.

That's my thought. 

Super underdogs Spurs get to the final seems written. 

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

Nice to be able to watch an important game without having to periodically regulate my heart rate. 

Been thinking the same all season when someone takes a shot on our goal. Great not to be worrying every game and seeing other keepers balls up

Ajax are good. 

But imo a all English final at a neutral ground is a 50/50 whatever the form. 

Ajax are good going forward but can be got at down the flanks. Would need to keep tight at set pieces though as that kids great in the air. Get Hendo and Gini pressing de Jong like they did Busquets and fuck up their rhythm. 

This is far from over though

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Looks like Trippier might have injured himself there

Understandable given what some cunt has done to his hair

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Ajax are good. 

But imo a all English final at a neutral ground is a 50/50 whatever the form. 

Ajax are good going forward but can be got at down the flanks. Would need to keep tight at set pieces though as that kids great in the air. Get Hendo and Gini pressing de Jong like they did Busquets and fuck up their rhythm. 

This is far from over though

Yep, I really want to avoid the all-English situation but fear it’s inevitable. There’s also the feeling they’re due a win given we’ve beaten them twice this season, most  recently in a game they should have won.

Ajax have tons of quality but they’re being sliced open by a Spurs team that had two players sent off on Saturday. They don’t look comfortable at the back or with being pressed at all.

5 minutes ago, Special K said:

Nah, so open at the back

This. They look alright going forward and a decent press, but they do look quite open if their press can be beaten "between the lines."