Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 715 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Unfortunately I think Moneybags City are going to tear Leicester a new arse hole as big as B-Rodge. But I will still watch and hope that I am wrong. 

Yep. 3-0 and about 10-0 versus Brighton if this afternoon's game is anything to go by.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Fuck me Sky pundits saying its a pen. 

It would be full on fume if it was Salah

More sense from NBCSN, who don’t think it was.

Just now, SammyAftershave said:

They'll always have Paris.

That one GIF shows the biggest problem at that club. Egomaniacal players that are too busy working on goal celebrations, clothing lines and social media than actually being dedicated to their craft.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Just realised Leeds managed to lose to an Ipswich side reduced to ten men. Heh, heh, heh.

Went to this game today. If Leeds come up with this set of players they will go straight down.  Fans are still horrible btw.

Just now, Elite said:

That one GIF shows the biggest problem at that club. Egomaniacal players that are too busy working on goal celebrations, clothing lines and social media than actually being dedicated to their craft.

Hey, it takes real dedication to look that much of a twat.

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Like the Spice Boys but bigger cunts.

2 hours ago, etho said:

Gary Neville having a meltdown on air is incredibly satisfying

That fucking rat boiled my piss last night when squeeling with joy that barca rested 11 players and we lost 2 players through injury in our match 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Chelsea currently cementing the depression that’s set in on Spurs forums.

And Arsenal doing their best to make it all better.

Lacazette diving when tackled, feigns injury, and then gets up when he realised they’re on the attack. Another example of only Liverpool players dive....

Are the Champions League places like Marge's sundaes? Or maybe the  (Father Ted version of) the Eurovision Song Contest?

It seems like nobody wants to qualify.  What do they know that we and City don't?