You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, Mark M said:

Burnley will give City more of a game than Utd will. At least Burnley have a game plan and the players put a shift in. 

Utd will do well to keep the score down to 3. Useless cunts. 

They wont, Dyce has beef with Klopp plus theyre safe, they will.role over.

9 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I couldn't care less about Leeds. Just a shitty way to not get promoted. Got more respect for Leeds, Forest and Villa than Chelsea and City though. 

To be honest none of those clubs like us, so i couldn't give a shit who comes up. They'll all have their hillarious scouser chants and if we don't win the league they'll sing their stevie ditty. 

Was in spain for a few days last week and watching us surrounded by people from all over the country, it might as well have been 1984, how much they hated us. The only sound ones were a big gang of Irish and Dutch lads who walked in for a stag, 70% of whom were reds anyway. The brummies and geordies were among the worst. 

Fuck em all.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

To be honest none of those clubs like us, so i couldn't give a shit who comes up. They'll all have their hillarious scouser chants and if we don't win the league they'll sing their stevie ditty. 

Was in spain for a few days last week and watching us surrounded by people from all over the country, it might as well have been 1984, how much they hated us. The only sound ones were a big gang of Irish and Dutch lads who walked in for a stag, 70% of whom were reds anyway. The brummies and geordies were among the worst. 

Fuck em all.

Image result for i agree with this

4 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Fuck em all.

Yeah I'm with you on that. I just mean as clubs not fans base. At least everything them clubs achieved was hard work and not stolen/blood/oil money