You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City are small time as fuck. They barely register as a club to me, yet look at the at the state of them.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/who-do-you-dislike-more-united-or-liverpool.335538/

Second post nails it:

Liverpool, because they’re now more relevant in terms of being a threat to our success. United aren’t, they’re just a threat in the ‘beat City cup’ that they have twice a season.

• Upvote 1

Tons of weirdo City fans on Twitter as well, seemingly obsessed with us and delighting in every little thing that goes wrong. Absolutely bizarre, they were slumming it with Paul fucking Dickov and Shaun Goater up front when I was a teenager and I'm only in my early thirties now. Smacks of being desperate to tick another box in the "are we a big club" checklist that exists in their gloryhunting minds:

"Look! We've got a rivalry with another big club! That makes us one by proxy doesn't it!?"

Only trouble is it has to run both ways to be a rivalry, and I still couldn't give a shit about them, mainly because of the Dickov and Goater thing I mentioned above.

Tons of weirdo City fans on Twitter as well, seemingly obsessed with us and delighting in every little thing that goes wrong. Absolutely bizarre, they were slumming it with Paul fucking Dickov and Shaun Goater up front when I was a teenager and I'm only in my early thirties now. Smacks of being desperate to tick another box in the "are we a big club" checklist that exists in their gloryhunting minds:

"Look! We've got a rivalry with another big club! That makes us one by proxy doesn't it!?"

Only trouble is it has to run both ways to be a rivalry, and I still couldn't give a shit about them, mainly because of the Dickov and Goater thing I mentioned above.

Despite their riches, their supporters still have an enormous inferiority complex. It's amusing to watch. 

Why do they call the Salford mancs, rags?

They lent them some kit generations ago when United were down on their luck, they literally gave them old rags to play in. Ever since they’ve found this an hilarious ‘insult’ as only small tome dickheads would.

I said at the time of the Thai crook taking over that MC fans should have to sit a rest to talk about football and I’ve been proven right as to a man their fans, that I personally know, turned to entitled, know nothing, pricks whenever football is mentioned.

On a par with Everton in the comedy fan stakes.

• Upvote 1

Anybody watching Arsenal vs Chelsea?

I’m watching ching one of the best performances from a 17 year old players that I’ve seen in years from Hudson-Odoi, and one of the worst striking performances I’ve ever seen from Morata.

Hudson-Odoi is going to be something very special.

Stolen from some guy on rawk.

Basel currently losing 3-0 at home to PAOK after losing 2-1 away last week, they are currently ahead of us in the coefficients, if they are knocked out that would move us to within one place of being in Pot 2 in the group stage draw, only Benfica currently in Pot 2 still have to qualify so we need them to be knocked out, they place Fenerbahce in the next round, thats a tough tie and if they get through that they still have another tie to play to qualify for the group stage.

Stolen from some guy on rawk.

Basel currently losing 3-0 at home to PAOK after losing 2-1 away last week, they are currently ahead of us in the coefficients, if they are knocked out that would move us to within one place of being in Pot 2 in the group stage draw, only Benfica currently in Pot 2 still have to qualify so we need them to be knocked out, they place Fenerbahce in the next round, thats a tough tie and if they get through that they still have another tie to play to qualify for the group stage.

Did some guy mention a source for the information about who is likely to land in each group?