Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

City are small time as fuck. They barely register as a club to me, yet look at the at the state of them.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/who-do-you-dislike-more-united-or-liverpool.335538/

Second post nails it:

Liverpool, because they’re now more relevant in terms of being a threat to our success. United aren’t, they’re just a threat in the ‘beat City cup’ that they have twice a season.

• Upvote 1

"The famous Anfield atmosphere is a myth. As if it'll affect our lads. They've played in Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, and Clasicos. They're way more intense."

Obviously not a patch on a few scals lobbing a couple of cans of Dark Fruits.

• Upvote 1

Another no-mark club that has bought success and now likes to consider themselves rivals to us. Same as the rent boys. Both shite clubs that would be nothing without their owners. 

• Upvote 1

Tons of weirdo City fans on Twitter as well, seemingly obsessed with us and delighting in every little thing that goes wrong. Absolutely bizarre, they were slumming it with Paul fucking Dickov and Shaun Goater up front when I was a teenager and I'm only in my early thirties now. Smacks of being desperate to tick another box in the "are we a big club" checklist that exists in their gloryhunting minds:

"Look! We've got a rivalry with another big club! That makes us one by proxy doesn't it!?"

Only trouble is it has to run both ways to be a rivalry, and I still couldn't give a shit about them, mainly because of the Dickov and Goater thing I mentioned above.

Tons of weirdo City fans on Twitter as well, seemingly obsessed with us and delighting in every little thing that goes wrong. Absolutely bizarre, they were slumming it with Paul fucking Dickov and Shaun Goater up front when I was a teenager and I'm only in my early thirties now. Smacks of being desperate to tick another box in the "are we a big club" checklist that exists in their gloryhunting minds:

"Look! We've got a rivalry with another big club! That makes us one by proxy doesn't it!?"

Only trouble is it has to run both ways to be a rivalry, and I still couldn't give a shit about them, mainly because of the Dickov and Goater thing I mentioned above.

Despite their riches, their supporters still have an enormous inferiority complex. It's amusing to watch. 

I feel we are starting to enter a rivalry with them akin to that which they have with the rags, certainly from our side. 

Well, quite. 

You fucking weirdos.

Why do they call the Salford mancs, rags?

They lent them some kit generations ago when United were down on their luck, they literally gave them old rags to play in. Ever since they’ve found this an hilarious ‘insult’ as only small tome dickheads would.

I said at the time of the Thai crook taking over that MC fans should have to sit a rest to talk about football and I’ve been proven right as to a man their fans, that I personally know, turned to entitled, know nothing, pricks whenever football is mentioned.

On a par with Everton in the comedy fan stakes.

• Upvote 1

Why do they call the Salford mancs, rags?

Origins in pre war poverty given to the team by the fans themselves as they were so poor they couldn't afford decent kit to wear . Mourinho is keeping the tradition alive

Anybody watching Arsenal vs Chelsea?

I’m watching ching one of the best performances from a 17 year old players that I’ve seen in years from Hudson-Odoi, and one of the worst striking performances I’ve ever seen from Morata.

Hudson-Odoi is going to be something very special.

Stolen from some guy on rawk.

Basel currently losing 3-0 at home to PAOK after losing 2-1 away last week, they are currently ahead of us in the coefficients, if they are knocked out that would move us to within one place of being in Pot 2 in the group stage draw, only Benfica currently in Pot 2 still have to qualify so we need them to be knocked out, they place Fenerbahce in the next round, thats a tough tie and if they get through that they still have another tie to play to qualify for the group stage.

Stolen from some guy on rawk.

Basel currently losing 3-0 at home to PAOK after losing 2-1 away last week, they are currently ahead of us in the coefficients, if they are knocked out that would move us to within one place of being in Pot 2 in the group stage draw, only Benfica currently in Pot 2 still have to qualify so we need them to be knocked out, they place Fenerbahce in the next round, thats a tough tie and if they get through that they still have another tie to play to qualify for the group stage.

Did some guy mention a source for the information about who is likely to land in each group?