You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Only got in on radio Scotland was that a pen CT?

Celtic player tried to get his body in between him and ball and control the pass in one movement. It looked a pen at first glance but replays show Celtic player fouled defender as much as he was fouled. Just the right call

• Upvote 1

Man Utd made an enquiry for Harry Maguire. Will probably work well in the Prem under the United tactical set up , but not the sort of transfer that screams massive upgrade & even in the new reality £65m seems ridiculous for an honest but limited English centre back.

Man Utd made an enquiry for Harry Maguire. Will probably work well in the Prem under the United tactical set up , but not the sort of transfer that screams massive upgrade & even in the new reality £65m seems ridiculous for an honest but limited English centre back.

Hope they get him!

I think he'll be excellent for a defensive, deep team like them.

I think you will be right in the league against the ' Bottom 14 ' , but I will be interested to watch him against the other ' Top 6 members ', in the CL against clever technical forwards and for England against Spain & Croatia in this new international tournament. Can't help remembering the way Mo made him look oafish at times at Anfield in the game around Xmas.

I think you will be right in the league against the ' Bottom 14 ' , but I will be interested to watch him against the other ' Top 6 members ', in the CL against clever technical forwards and for England against Spain & Croatia in this new international tournament. Can't help remembering the way Mo made him look oafish at times at Anfield in the game around Xmas.

I remembered that about Mo against him too.

I also thought he was shite against Tunisia at the World Cup. I'm not having him at all so i'd be happy for them to get him.

Not sure that this is the strongest argument Luke Shaw will ever make.

"People think because of the way I’m naturally built I’m bigger than I am,” Shaw said. “People can say I’m fat but I know my own body. Of course I always look big because I’m bigger built. You could say a Wayne Rooney type of body."

Not sure that this is the strongest argument Luke Shaw will ever make.

"People think because of the way I’m naturally built I’m bigger than I am,” Shaw said. “People can say I’m fat but I know my own body. Of course I always look big because I’m bigger built. You could say a Wayne Rooney type of body."

In other words he's a fat un-ambitious cunt.

Sky claiming that Pickford is Chelsea’s top target if Courtois goes.

Tough on Everton if that happens, but maybe we could help them out with a goalkeeper already settled in the city?

Could be just the fresh start that Karius needs.