Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 423 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Negged before Tony negs you. 

Negged for going off early.

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

idiqlXGSpXCj.gif

Captain Liberty reporting for duty.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SasaS said:

Are Spurs the jammiest side in the league?

Easily.

It's fucking ridiculous how lucky they are.

Fuck off Leicester. How many times they got into good positions then fucked up the last ball. And that Harvey Barnes is shit. Shit name as well. 

Spurs give up 20+ shots (9 on target) at the Etihad or Anfield and they won't be pulling off many more jammy wins. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Top 3 in the league have all won 20/26 matches. That must be unprecedented.

Has to be - it is ridiculous.

I think we are at our highest or 2nd highest ever total at this stage.

City's bench is just fucking ridiculous. Sane mahrez Jesus Danillo David Silva! 

They really should be ten points clear. We don't get or give ourselves enough credit for being 3 clear with same games played. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, niallers said:

They really should be ten points clear. We don't get or give ourselves enough credit for being 3 clear with same games played. 

It's sickening really. Dodgy Arab oil money financing that lot whilst doing their best to cover up breaches of ffp. Yet still most of the country would prefer to see that set of crooks win the league than us.  

9 minutes ago, niallers said:

I was just thinking the same.

On the upside, it's much easier for us to improve the squad than it is for them.

1 minute ago, Captain said:

I was just thinking the same.

On the upside, it's much easier for us to improve the squad than it is for them.

They bought Mahrez to sit him on the bench - it is way easier for them to buy top players. Alot will end up on their bench.