Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 422 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

8 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Like this Tielemans fella. We could use someone like him in midfield

He was a big disappointment at Monaco. 

See, what did I say. Cunts just won't go away.

Well done Leicester, leave Ericson, the best deliverer of a ball on the pitch, alone to cross.

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Like this Tielemans fella. We could use someone like him in midfield

Is there a vacancy in our midfield?

I like Tielmans. Used to sign him on Footy manager 2014 when he was about 17. Always ended up boss. 

19 minutes ago, niallers said:

See, what did I say. Cunts just won't go away.

Well done Leicester, leave Ericson, the best deliverer of a ball on the pitch, alone to cross.

We’re trying to accumulate enough points to win the league. We shouldn’t be looking over our shoulders at Tottenham.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

We’re trying to accumulate enough points to win the league. We shouldn’t be looking over our shoulders at Tottenham.

Indeed. They are nailed on for third

No point worrying about Spurs. If they get in front of us City will already have done it. 

4 minutes ago, niallers said:

Are spurs good or what? Leicester should have at least 3 goals today yet are down 2 nil? Fucking hell.

Negged. Stop going on about Tottenham, man.

• Upvote 1

If Harvey Barnes hadn’t shit his pants every time he had a sight of goal, Leicester  would be level here, or ahead if Vardy converts that pen.

Just now, DirkDiggledinho said:

Spurs the ultimate bad smell/unflushable turd etc. Still not a single draw this year. Unbelievable.

Negged for shitting your pants about Tottenham.

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

There’s no question that Spurs are genuine title contenders - deep squad, a favourable fixture list and an inability to draw.

Negged before Tony negs you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

There’s no question that Spurs are genuine title contenders - deep squad, a favourable fixture list and an inability to draw.

I bet you a pound to a pinch of shite that they won’t win the league.

• Upvote 1