Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 420 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

"When he scored, I was wandering the streets of Manchester with a cosh"

Dy-D64jWsAA173b.jpg

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Anybody watching the Middlesborough v Leeds game? 

Game was held up for 10 minutes whilst paramedics swarmed all over the Leeds bench, think one of their players has had a heart attack or something. 

One of their bench lads, been taken to hospital but ok apparently

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47184564

• Upvote 1

Can't believe the luck Leeds are having. Every result is going their way around them whilst their form has been anything but decent. Jammy gobshite bastards.

Speaking of which, how the fuck have utd risen to 4th? Anyone who thinks that giving Andy Serkis the job full time would be funny is deluded. The horrible little cunt has done wonders with that set of twats.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Redder Lurtz said:

Can't believe the luck Leeds are having. Every result is going their way around them whilst their form has been anything but decent. Jammy gobshite bastards.

Speaking of which, how the fuck have utd risen to 4th? Anyone who thinks that giving Andy Serkis the job full time would be funny is deluded. The horrible little cunt has done wonders with that set of twats.

Good day mate? 

Big fan of my stream going straight from the Reds win to cut to the end of the Everton game just in time to hear the Watford fans serenading Silva with a chorus of "You're getting sacked in the morning."

Big, big fan.

• Upvote 2

So much for all those super blues getting back to supporting the city's number one club after throwing the game Wednesday 

4 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Big fan of my stream going straight from the Reds win to cut to the end of the Everton game just in time to hear the Watford fans serenading Silva with a chorus of "You're getting sacked in the morning."

Big, big fan.

That happened to me too!

And just in time to witness Tosun miss a sitter.

58 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Dortmund threw away a 3-0 lead in the last 15 minutes. 

Last minute goals this week have done me out of over £200. I feel like crying. 

F8A8C9FA-74CE-439B-99F3-BE27026138F7.jpeg

I gave up mate. Had a great run for a long time, then a bad run which just put me in a bad mood all weekend , so I knocked it all in the head. Deleted the apps and all that.

The number of teams who threw away big leads in dying minutes was insane.

Now my weekends are mainly watching Liverpool win and Everton get beat and I feel much better about life. 

31 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Odds on Colin Wanker says something about the win being for Sala

Nah , he will blaming his death on Politicians for not getting on with Brexit. 

41 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I gave up mate. Had a great run for a long time, then a bad run which just put me in a bad mood all weekend , so I knocked it all in the head. Deleted the apps and all that.

The number of teams who threw away big leads in dying minutes was insane.

Now my weekends are mainly watching Liverpool win and Everton get beat and I feel much better about life. 

My day is just going from bad to worse. I angrily slammed the fridge door and a magnet dropped off and bounced underneath. I reached under to grab it and next to it was my TLW Legends Stevie G magnet that I’d forgotten existed. It was all covered in dust so I ran it under the tap and the water leaked in and ruined the picture. It’s almost like it was cheap tat but I know @dave u wouldn’t give away sub-standard merchandise. 

• Upvote 2

Refs need to be demoted for a Season or more for missing shit like this.  Absolute joke.

Burnley are going to fucking hangdog their way into another year up of tugging, kicking, elbowing and spending half the game watching their keeper think about taking a goal kick. And listen to Wetherspoons drinking Brexit pundits applaud them for it. Got away with murder today - fucking horrible team.

2 minutes ago, Sparticarse said:

What happened?

One of the most blatent handballs you will ever see with the ref looking right at it.  That would have given Brighten a pen and a chance at pulling a goal back for 1-2.  Burnley go straight up the other end and get a pen themselves and score from it.

Anothe4 six month goal kick from that manc cunt Heaton and the ref encourages him.

JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO 1870 YOU CUNTS

• Upvote 1

Mind you, I think out of all the Brighton players, that Gaetan Bong is getting the most of the ball.  That's no way to win football matches, he'd struggle in league one.