You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Just had a quick flick through there. Quite a few seem genuinely offended about Keown's 'financial doping' comment. Where exactly do they think all the extra money's come from? They're surely not that naive to believe it's just increased revenue? I mean, they rarely even sell out the stadium.

Or, ya know, that. 

32 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

First time I’ve looked at Blue Moon for a while. Where did their ‘Title Race’ thread disappear to?

What I find more hilarious is they've been moaning about their form. That they've had too many games and the title race is now over following the Newcastle game. That they need to invest more into the squad because Danilo is shocking. 

I’m starting to prefer United to City. At least with the mancs you could understand the arrogance due to their numerous spawny wins. City are just a dull, non-entity club with gobshite fans. 

City are just letting us win it without even having to earn it, don’t you know. Second highest points total at this stage in history or the like.

Gift-wrap it for us and sign the tag in the blood, sweat and tears of your lifetime’s hard graft why don’t you, you fossil fuel empire’s parasitic fucking twin.

What is most amusing is those pricks on Bluemong are foaming at the mouth over Keown and if you look online his comments are not a story at all...

Some prick on there going on about how TV/Media are making a big deal of us possibly winning league for first time in nearly 30 years and how come they never made a big deal when they were winning it after nearly 50......

Hmmm, let me think, I wonder if I could for one moment come up with what the difference is between the two scenarios, it is a real puzzler!

50 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

First time I’ve looked at Blue Moon for a while. Where did their ‘Title Race’ thread disappear to?

Currently sitting four pages behind the front page, but hopefully, by 10pm will be sitting seven pages behind it.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Seasons said:

What I find more hilarious is they've been moaning about their form. That they've had too many games and the title race is now over following the Newcastle game. That they need to invest more into the squad because Danilo is shocking. 

One of the posts on there simply read ‘Fuck FFP’. Made me laugh.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Seasons said:

I’m starting to prefer United to City. At least with the mancs you could understand the arrogance due to their numerous spawny wins. City are just a dull, non-entity club with gobshite fans. 

Obviously I hate them but United is a proper football club, have had quality managers, great players who loved the club, and have won loads of shit. 

City are the fat Texan oil baron that turns up to Ascot and bets on all the horses to win. In every race. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Obviously I hate them but United is a proper football club, have had quality managers, great players who loved the club, and have won loads of shit. 

City are the fat Texan oil baron that turns up to Ascot and bets on all the horses to win. In every race. 

Image result for rich texan paris texan

23 minutes ago, Mr pink said:

Now saying they didn't strengthen properly in the summer! 

Insane

how can you replace someone like Fernandinho though, who last week was Matthaus, Rijkaard and Bremner all rolled into one and, word has it, nearly had the Makelele role renamed after him?

fucking width swimmers

50 minutes ago, Seasons said:

A) The title race is far from over. 

B) Saying Manchester United were spawny makes you sound like a bitter. Football matches are played to the final whistle. In the 80s, opposition fans used to say we were spawny and lucky. Obviously, that was a load of bollocks.

8 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

A) The title race is far from over. 

B) Saying Manchester United were spawny makes you sound like a bitter. Football matches are played to the final whistle. In the 80s, opposition fans used to say we were spawny and lucky. Obviously, that was a load of bollocks.

They got a bit lucky with the youth players they brought through when they did,  the perfect time to start dominating English football but they made all the right moves for years under Ferguson and Kenyon. 

They've now got a financial  juggernaut that will always never be too far off competing again.