Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 346 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

9 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I know we haven’t dropped points to any of the smaller teams but we’ve came close to doing it a lot of times and for me that goal was the prime example of what we don’t do often enough.  It’s why we’ve probably all got that fear deep down that these cunts will just steamroll every single team for the rest of the season.

They get their wingers wide and stretch teams so much more than we do.  It’s why our games are generally a lot tighter.  It’s also why I feel like we’d be lucky to go through the rest of the season and get away with it.  It is hard to see any more of those Leicester/Palace games where really they could and should have done easily having watched them.

We play narrow because it's more suitable to pressing, whilst Guardiola sets his side up ridiculously wide with traditional wingers. We'd never set up like them and we're never going to score a goal like that. 

That's the beauty of having a left footed centre back. That was a peach of a ball by laporte, regardless of the full back ball watching. Sane didn't have to break stride. 

There aren’t many players with a more punchable face than David Silva but Bernardo is close.

As Funkasy and The Guest have said. I fail to see the difference between that tackle and Kompany's. 

Refs supporting Liverpool's title charge my arse.