You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, chrisbrand said:

So I received a LFC desktop calendar for Christmas and only just got around to opening it.

Nice photo of Karius on the January page followed by Lallana for Feburary.

Don't think it'll be on my desk properly until March. (Mo)

I got one last year - Coutinho's January placement was interesting.

Just now, suzy said:

Is it wrong I want Spurs to smash the Mancs? Wipe that smile off OGS's face?

It's a tricky one. I want Spurs to lose as they can still catch us but I also like seeing United losing.

With a clear mind, I want the mancs to win as they are irrelevant this season and it does us a favour 

1 minute ago, Elite said:

It's a tricky one. I want Spurs to lose as they can still catch us but I also like seeing United losing.

With a clear mind, I want the mancs to win as they are irrelevant this season and it does us a favour 

I know this is the logical answer but can you imagine the media wankfest over the Ole gimp? Perhaps an energy sapping 3-3 with several injuries and red cards??

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, suzy said:

Is it wrong I want Spurs to smash the Mancs? Wipe that smile off OGS's face?

There are positives with any result here and one can never wish the Mancs to win so a draw would do me. OGS will come up against reality soon enough. Lets him have his honeymoon and hopefully he will get the job full time.  As soon as they hit a bad run or the players get antzy again he will be out of his depth. A cold bath would feel good after Mourinho but not for ever. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Derby had to cancel training after a spy sent by Leeds was spotted at the training ground, armed with binoculars, a change of clothes and a pair of pliers. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6579399/Derby-spy-storm-Lampard-forced-stop-crucial-training-session-ahead-Leeds-clash.html

A pair of pliers? Sounds like he had planned some torture for tactics.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Derby had to cancel training after a spy sent by Leeds was spotted at the training ground, armed with binoculars, a change of clothes and a pair of pliers. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6579399/Derby-spy-storm-Lampard-forced-stop-crucial-training-session-ahead-Leeds-clash.html

Amateurs.

Pep uses drones to spy on ours.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Was it Chaka Demus?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joe_fishfish said:

Might just be me but I want Man Utd to get smashed off the park every match they play.

I kind of agree, it's been weird how many times I've seen people on here say they want united to win in order to keep whoever in the job. Seems counter productive to me. 

But this is one of the few fixtures this season that could have a direct effect on our position in the league, so I'll let them win this one, and the City game. After that they can get fucked. 

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I couldn’t really care less about Manchester United. Obviously, I don’t want them to win trophies but obsessing about them feels a bit Evertonian. 

We all become Evertonians when our biggest rivals are pissing all over us. Not giving a fuck is directly proportional to how far ahead in the table we are.

Well, extra incentive for us over here in Norway (not that it's needed) for the Mancs to lose. The newspapers and telly are going completely over the top with their coverage of OGS and Utd, much like they did in his time there as a player. It's horrendous, and as much as I think Poch is a better candidate for them, I'm starting to lean towards them getting him rather than OGS staying on. 

The channel with the PL rights has already moved heaven and earth to show his home debut, and Utd games will now be shown live if our games are opposite each other on Saturdays. This in spite of us being league leaders. In short, I want Spurs to win tomorrow, and OGS to show his not so nice - sore loser - side.

• Upvote 1