You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What have Tottenham done that's so special that no one has done before. Absolutely fuck all. Also rans by spending what they earn... welcome to the fucking club. Except we won a European cup with traore and josemi. They have a high and mighty complex the club version of England and pochettino is a fucking podgy meff.

6 hours ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Is this guy taking the piss?

Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham are "the team to beat" in Premier League title race

Dip your head in the toilet Poch lad, you're talking a load of wotsits. Finished 3rd in a two horse race with a fucking Leicester team and you're the team to beat...okay...

Well they've been beaten 5 times already, so I guess he's right in one sense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is it wrong I find it funny when smaller sides start thinking they've pulled off a shock win in the cup just to be fucked over late?

Most deserve it for their shit chants

And a penalty

So funny again 

Can't lose in these games 

Some chocolate wrists there

I always think fans of these poxy little clubs should be angry when their team vanquishes Premier League opposition. They should be thinking: why can't you cunts play like this every week, then we wouldn't be scrapping around in this shitty division?

Just now, Strontium Dog said:

I always think fans of these poxy little clubs should be angry when their team vanquishes Premier League opposition. They should be thinking: why can't you cunts play like this every week, then we wouldn't be scrapping around in this shitty division?

You'd have a point if half these 'fans' turned up every week. Big game twats

I remember when we played Plymouth at Anfield and all their fans travelled up and "out sung" Anfield. I know a Plymouth fan and he started slagging the atmosphere off on Faceaids. I told him that he can't expect a Saint Etienne or Chelsea semi final atmosphere when Liverpools second during are playing a team from League 2. He also never goes to any home games but somehow got a couple of tickets to that game. 

They sold all their allocation of 5000 yet they probably don't even get that every week.

Leeds also slagged us off when they played us in the cup. All the big match beauts came out the woodwork for that but the top tier of their main stand was closed for the whole season due to poor attendances that season. They opened it for one game against Newcastle.

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I remember when we played Plymouth at Anfield and all their fans travelled up and "out sung" Anfield. I know a Plymouth fan and he started slagging the atmosphere off on Faceaids. I told him that he can't expect a Saint Etienne or Chelsea semi final atmosphere when Liverpools second during are playing a team from League 2. He also never goes to any home games but somehow got a couple of tickets to that game. 

They sold all their allocation of 5000 yet they probably don't even get that every week.

Leeds also slagged us off when they played us in the cup. All the big match beauts came out the woodwork for that but the top tier of their main stand was closed for the whole season due to poor attendances that season. They opened it for one game against Newcastle.

When did we play Plymouth at anfield? I know a lot of older Pompey fans who say going to anfield in the cup in the 80’s is their “I was there” moment. Had about 10000 up I think I’ve heard. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

When did we play Plymouth at anfield? I know a lot of older Pompey fans who say going to anfield in the cup in the 80’s is their “I was there” moment. Had about 10000 up I think I’ve heard. 

2 seasons ago. 0-0 and we won a replay there. Got knocked out in the next round by Wolves at home.

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Eh....?

Watching this Barca game (sensational goal by Luis, you should check the highlights when you can) and I have a question.

BeIn Sports have the little halftime graphic up just there, but I don't quite understand. Barcelona are listed as having 4/5 "Goal Shots," so I understand they've had 5 shots, of which 4 have been on target. So far, so good.

But then, just above that, they have a category called "Goal Attempts," which Barca have had 3 of. What is that? What is a "goal attempt" if not a shot?