Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

This really sums up the atrocious state of Scottish football. Aberdeen were runners up in the SPL last season and they have lost their main goal scorer to Salford City, who are a non-league team in England!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44890774

Alex Ferguson must be rolling in his grave.

To be fair, that was a terrible decision by Conte and didn’t exactly help their cause.

Fucking funny like and I’m well happy he did it. But when Liverpool fans are delighted by decisions you’re making, they’re probably not good ones if you’re managing Chelsea.

• Upvote 1

I know he's a bit of a shite pundit and doesn't say many good things about us but apparently Tony Cascarino had a 12 hour brain surgery last night and is now recovering. Hope he's alright.

Chelsea’s decision to delay firing Conte out of spite seems to have been a wonderful decision in terms of their pre-season preparations.

They've still managed to sign Jorginho, beating both us and City but otherwise they seem to be very disorganised.

They've still managed to sign Jorginho, beating both us and City but otherwise they seem to be very disorganised.

That seemed to be a two-for-one of sorts with his old club manager. As you say, they seem to be all over the place .

Chelsea bought him for £32m at age 25 and sold him for £57m at age 28 to the same club.

Good luck with that argument flying with the Premier League /UEFA to welsh out of £9m.

Is it just me or does Spurs' new stadium look exactly like a toilet seat? And no, before you ask, this is from their official twitter account, not a Photoshop.

2wgxl08.jpg

• Upvote 2

Is it just me or does Spurs' new stadium look exactly like a toilet seat? And no, before you ask, this is from their official twitter account, not a Photoshop.

2wgxl08.jpg

Tottenham Hot Turds.

• Upvote 1