Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 289 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Would be a bit funny if they pounded Cardiff. Just to further prove how shit Jose was. 

Couldn’t give a rats arse about Mourinho, I have no inclination at all for united to do anything other than lose.

they could be bottom of the vanarama and I’d still not want them to win

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Only just seen the score, pissing myself. 

I think this city lot might not be great at dealing with that added pressure of having to play catch up with us. They are sound when they are ahead in the league, but we had the early kick off against Bournemouth which put us ahead of them by a point, then they lost a little bit later on vs Chelsea to cement that. 

Then we win yesterday to go 4 points clear, pressure is on them to close the gap again and they fuck up against Crystal Palace of all teams. 

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Merry fucking Christmas indeed

30 minutes ago, deiseach said:

By how much would Man Utd losing improve this day? 5%?

Who gives a shit about Europa league contenders

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vonblonberg said:

Only twice have the team at the top of the league not won it in the last decade, that team...Liverpool, both times! 

Lets chill with the circle jerk shall we, hubris is a cunt.

LtlQgNU.png

2 minutes ago, Vonblonberg said:

Only twice have the team at the top of the league not won it in the last decade, that team...Liverpool, both times! 

Might want to get busy editing this. As for what you really meant, I'm going to live for the moment, thanks. If the worst happens, at least I wasn't miserable all the time.

• Upvote 3

United not giving the ball back after a stoppage. Come on Cardiff, If you can’t beat them then kick the cunts off the pitch.

4 minutes ago, Vonblonberg said:

You know, both times it felt like we had a good attack but dodgy defence with no squad. We were all giddy about how great we were and how we were going to win the league. You always felt like any game, especially those against poor sides, could be a 7-0 or a 3-3 or a loss. 

We might not win the title, but this side isn’t that. Nobody is pissing their pants, nobody is discounting City, and we are a very, very solid and well balanced team. We have a good chance, but we need to stay the course, keep calm, and keep tight at the back. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

You know, both times it felt like we had a good attack but dodgy defence with no squad. We were all giddy about how great we were and how we were going to win the league. You always felt like any game, especially those against poor sides, could be a 7-0 or a 3-3 or a loss. 

We might not win the title, but this side isn’t that. Nobody is pissing their pants, nobody is discounting City, and we are a very, very solid and well balanced team. We have a good chance, but we need to stay the course, keep calm, and keep tight at the back. 

Its about keeping Salah, Virg and Becker fit as to whether we can win it especially with the CL games coming up. One bad injury to Van Dyjk and we would struggle,  

Salford score again the cunts

It’s all very well singing “you fat bastard” to Shaw, but you’re team is currently two nil down to the team who said fat bastard is playing for. Which marks you out as fucking shit, you inbred mutants.