You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

They have played nobody though since City and Chelsea. Watford battered them yet somehow lost. The back 4 is still a mess. Even tonight great going forward but should have been 2 down and 3-1 down with Ndidi hitting the bar. 

They'll hear sides but I'll wait till they start playing well against the top 6

Considering they have been adapting to a first managerial change in a generation i think a couple of iffy performances are to absolutely be expected.

They look to me a real threat - and seem to have settled very quickly to their new manager and his methods.

Been breathtaking since going behind tonight for my money.

As always time will of course tell.

We've got them soon!

11 minutes ago, moof said:

He wouldn’t get anywhere near a Klopp team. Can you imagine him just strolling around while the rest of the team is trying to press? Klopp would implode on the touchline 

I don’t think Klopp would ever sign someone as lazy as him but have you watched us press this season?  Hardly anybody has the balls to play football against us so it’s becoming irrelevant.  We are going to need someone of Ozil’s quality on the ball in midfield at some point and it isn’t easy to find.

I know nobody watches pundits anymore because they’re all knobheads and they don’t tell me anything I don’t already know bla bla bla but Souness was great on Monday night football on sky.  They did a question and answer thing with him that lasted about 20 mins straight of him just talking football and it was great.  He got emotional in the end about how much he loves LFC and how gutted he is about the mistake he made and how he doesn’t want to be perceived the way he thinks he is here.

Personally I think he might be being a bit harsh on himself.  Everyone I ever speaks to loves him.  I wasn’t born by the time he left but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what he put into the club.  He made a pretty vile decision and I think it took him a while to realise how bad that mistake was. Time is a great healer though.  He is one of us and I think he’d be accepted like that if he fancied turning up to the match with the King and Hansen.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

I know nobody watches pundits anymore because they’re all knobheads and they don’t tell me anything I don’t already know bla bla bla but Souness was great on Monday night football on sky.  They did a question and answer thing with him that lasted about 20 mins straight of him just talking football and it was great.  He got emotional in the end about how much he loves LFC and how gutted he is about the mistake he made and how he doesn’t want to be perceived the way he thinks he is here.

Personally I think he might be being a bit harsh on himself.  Everyone I ever speaks to loves him.  I wasn’t born by the time he left but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what he put into the club.  He made a pretty vile decision and I think it took him a while to realise how bad that mistake was. Time is a great healer though.  He is one of us and I think he’d be accepted like that if he fancied turning up to the match with the King and Hansen.

Cheers for that. Think I’ve got it recorded, might give it a watch. He’s probably one of our top 5 greatest players, and while I thought he was an absolute prick for doing that at the time, there were mitigating circumstances and he does seem genuinely remorseful. 

9 minutes ago, moof said:

Cheers for that. Think I’ve got it recorded, might give it a watch. He’s probably one of our top 5 greatest players, and while I thought he was an absolute prick for doing that at the time, there were mitigating circumstances and he does seem genuinely remorseful. 

Give it a watch moof.  It’s 100% worth it.  I like the presenter they have because it’s never about him.  He lets Souness talk even when it might seem like he’s meandering a bit too much.  It literally oozes out of him how much he loves it.

2 hours ago, The Guest said:

You've miscalculated and you're wrong. Very wrong.

9 hours ago, The Guest said:

I've just seen a clip on Sky sports news and it was brilliant.

In fact I was just looking to see if the Souness thread had been bumped. I often thinks he talks a lot of sense and I just said to my husband when the clip was on that so many people hate him for what he did. In his talks as a pundit you can tell how much he loves the club. I like him.

• Upvote 1