Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 156 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

I think we should all take some time out from laughing at Shitcoat to appreciate another £400,000 non-contributory cameo from Sanchez.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Could do with this ending in a draw; keeps Mourinho there and Chelsea drop points.

Praise be the football Gods, they heard my prayer.

• Upvote 2

Both teams drop 2 points and another Mourinho melt down at the end.

Ideal result. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Seasons said:

Neville saying the celebration in front of Maureen is sackable. 

Hahahaha, fucking blert.

Neville whinging about someone celebrating a goal when he ran the full length of old trafford to wind our fans up.

Talk about hypo-fucking-critical.

Fuck them, wankers 

Mourinho describing how he always acts respectfully and how the fans react up up to them.

"I did not get respect back from Chelsea [fans] but that is not my responsiblity. What I did here today I will do in Madrid, in Milan, in Porto, the reaction from the fans is not up to me."

jose-mourinho2_1976664c.jpg

9 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Got no issue with Mourinho there. The other guy was a twat. 

Yeah, everyone should definitely be trying to physically fight people who disrespect them a little bit. Especially in public. 

7 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Neville whinging about someone celebrating a goal when he ran the full length of old trafford to wind our fans up.

Talk about hypo-fucking-critical.

Fuck them, wankers 

Maybe he's forgetting what Maureen did at Old Toilet when he was Porto boss ?  Maureen likes to dish it out, but the cunt doesn't like it back.  Total shite stain of a man.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, everyone should definitely be trying to physically fight people who disrespect them a little bit. Especially in public. 

If you’re going to make things up, you might as well go with ‘try to murder’. 

Why does everyone bow and scrape to shitcoat and these manc twats?

Sarri apologising and saying his team in wrong - sickening, that horrible twat Mourinho has done much worse than what Chelsea bench did today and he was bang out of line today....

Sky not calling him out either.

6 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Not their finest hour it's true, but that's harsh on Numero and 3 Stacks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3