Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 140 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

The greatest comeback in the history of football given the circumstances. What fight and heart these players are showing in solidarity of their beloved manager. 

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Game over. 4-2 minimum final score, Rafa probably sacked but hopefully Mourinho given another month or so.

If Rafa gets sacked at this point it would be up there with the craziest football decisions ever made. 

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I'm resigned to a late winner for these twats once Taylor puts up 8 mins of stoppage time 

Jinx.

Useless fucking bastards. Sit back, get beat. No bottle, no points. 

The Mancs are fucking shite, but they are the luckiest bunch of fucking shitehawks in history. 

That Atsu needs shooting.  Done nothing but give the ball away, really let his team down with his passing.

Prefect by Rafa. 

Gets a two nothing lead, realised that he could get Mourinho the sack so gets his team to capitulate whilst keeping Mourinho in the headlines for another week. 

• Upvote 2