Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 137 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Is Fellaini playing? I haven't seen him but that doesn't mean shit with him like.

Fucking hell, ref is an absolute joke. Not only didn't he give a clear pen he didn't even award Newcastle the corner. What the fuck is that about.

BT totally underplaying that 1st goal. Nice throughball, good turn of the centre half and a nice finish. Had Pogba done that they'd have been wanking their cocks off

Can't believe that wasn't a penalty!!

Just now, Strontium Dog said:

Taylor always shits out of the big decisions. Coward referee.

Wythenshawe's own Anthony Taylor with some interesting selective vision.

Maybe he's a City fan who doesn't want to get Jose sacked.

Yeah, maybe he's just really really shit at his job.