You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haven’t got much sympathy for PSG, but this twat needs to be jumped on from a great height.

If you think there’s too much player power currently, I wouldn’t mind betting the sleaze bag and his entourage have raised the bar by the end of the summer.

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ridiculous. I could accept having 1 qualifier but having to play 3 ties to make the groups is a joke. 

They need to stop getting knocked out by shite teams. I keep hearing how it's unfair and Celtic can't compete with finances but they often have more money than the teams knocking them out the qualifying rounds. 

Wasn't it AIK Athens the other year. Heard loads of celtocs fans shouting about finances when Celtic had spent more that year that AIK in over 6 years. 

If they get beat by the Russians in the 2nd round or big clubs in the third round they'd have a excuse 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

They need to stop getting knocked out by shite teams. I keep hearing how it's unfair and Celtic can't compete with finances but they often have more money than the teams knocking them out the qualifying rounds. 

Wasn't it AIK Athens the other year. Heard loads of celtocs fans shouting about finances when Celtic had spent more that year that AIK in over 6 years. 

If they get beat by the Russians in the 2nd round or big clubs in the third round they'd have a excuse 

Yeah you are right with that. Some horrendous results against terrible sides. Celtic have struggled away in Europe for as long as I can remember. Its harsh to watch sometimes.

The money the club generates compared to its investment in the side is a disgrace though. 

The owners seem like twats from the little I know. The lack of a credible threat at home has let them avoid spending on a decent side. The recent sides have not been a patch on O'nels and early Lennon sides but have looked far more successful at home. Celtic need competition from someone

32 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

The owners seem like twats from the little I know. The lack of a credible threat at home has let them avoid spending on a decent side. The recent sides have not been a patch on O'nels and early Lennon sides but have looked far more successful at home. Celtic need competition from someone

Absolutely. I think it will come next season as well from the other lot. I was all for Lennon getting the gig but I am doubtful now. The football Celtic played when he came back was poor. Still sealed the treble but most of the hard work was done. 

The owners have been cunts for years. 

Loving the irony of Twatan moaning about how shite his team mates are at LA Galaxy because he's won loads of trophies in Europe. Saying he won't tolerate shitness from them despite him being him too shite to play in a decent league.

It's like moaning about how shit Benidorm is because you always used to be able to afford to go to Dubai.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Love Sadio. Not an ounce of ego in him.

It must be great having a really complicated first name that is hard to spell but when asked for the surname, you can say it's exactly the same as the first name.

Fuck them.  They can suck it up, the utter bastards.  I had to sit with their fans in the East Stand for 90 minutes and hear terrible things, terrible things about the club and city I love.  I had lifelong mates cheering on Man City and Spurs during the run-in.  Fuck them hard, they need to suffer.  I hope they get relegated and never come back.  Not that I took it personally or hold a grudge.  Nothing like that, you lot all know that I'm a reasonable guy from the last 14 years I've been on this forum.  

• Upvote 10

From Benitez to Bruce. Ashley has to be lauded for being the biggest wind-up merchant in football. Kinnear, Dennis Wise, Allardyce, Pardew, Bruce... it's as if he actually hates Geordies and is deliberately trying to piss them off!

• Upvote 1