You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal all the way. They were always the most likeable of the London teams for me bar someone like Charlton. Proper football club with a history of great players. I can't stand Chelsea and never have. They are the most vile club in the land, though the fuckers on bluemoon are beginning to give them a good run for their money. 

If that was Liverpool (or Everton haha) in the final, you would have gangs of lads regaling tales of the maddest of journeys and flying to Kabul and then trekking on a mule through Iran to get to Baku, or you would have Speedo Mick walking it from Alder Hey. I'd love to go to Baku, because face it I'm not going there with fucking Ingerlund and i'm not sure it's the type of place my wife would like to see.

I mean yeah it would be nice for Chelsea Jeremy or Arsenal Rhys to have a 3 hour flight to Rome or get the eurostar to Paris so he doesn't miss too much work in the lawfirm, but fuck me it really sums up how different we are. We would bring close to 100 thousand fans to baku i reckon.

Wonder will the hardman Chelsea fans kick off in Baku?! They love throwing chairs around in Brussels or Copenhagen. Doubt they'll take the piss over there.

Hope Chelsea get fucked, shit club and fans, and seem to be on a bit of a knife edge with players likely to leave and impending transfer bans. 

The only downside of arsenal winning is that the pot gets shared between 5 teams instead of 4. One of the shittest things about playing Tottenham is we only get half the TV money that we got from last years final. 

Saw more of the 'exciting build-up' on the news again before and there was an old bloke, just a local resident stood on his balcony with loads of arsenal fans stood in the street shouting 'who are ya?' at him.

I just

I don't even 

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Looks like one of those jarg pre season friendlies in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur or Beijing. Keep expecting there to be about 45 substitutions in this game.

Was gonna say the same. UEFA have managed to make one of their two showcase finals look like something nobody wants to watch at 2am on July 19th, the massive arseholes.

Emirates Cup > Baku Shield