You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lacking in class.

Story of their week.

Story of their History since the oil money.

They could win the quadruple for next ten years and still be the girl in the club with the fake tits, fake arse, fake lips, fake eyebrows and hair extensions thats getting fawned over by scallys    

1 minute ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

The only ones who seem concerned by it are the Mancs. Arsenal are a few years from a title challenge, Spurs are small time and Chelsea hate us more than the Mancs do. Everton think it's hillarious. No other club is really going to give a shit because they are fishing in a different pond. 

I’m not really on about the teams battling to get a grip. More the general feeling this doesn’t look right from the way they’ve arrived to where they are. The snide investment. The corrupt regime backing them. Maybe wishful thinking on my part thinking that the media will drift fed up with the unstoppable success. Guardiola was embarrassed at the end. He fucking knows. But hey good luck to the fucking tramps. Let’s fuck them next season.

Every inch the team that they're made out to be.

Purpose built to dominate and utterly relentless. 

Nowhere near as dislikable as Ferguson's or Mourinho's charges while playing better football.

To be the man you've got to beat the man, and when we beat the man it's going to feel like it matters. Fair play to them.

29 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Lacking in class.

Story of their week.

Story of their History since the oil money.

They could win the quadruple for next ten years and still be the girl in the club with the fake tits, fake arse, fake lips, fake eyebrows and hair extensions thats getting fawned over by scallys    

I would!

22 minutes ago, corro said:

I’m not really on about the teams battling to get a grip. More the general feeling this doesn’t look right from the way they’ve arrived to where they are. The snide investment. The corrupt regime backing them. Maybe wishful thinking on my part thinking that the media will drift fed up with the unstoppable success. Guardiola was embarrassed at the end. He fucking knows. But hey good luck to the fucking tramps. Let’s fuck them next season.

I think bar United, no other fanbase would kick up a fuss. Even they are probably torn as if it wasn't for City, we'd definitely win the next two titles. Gary Neville said that they fear City dominance coinciding with their club's decline. 

Pep will go next year imo and they still have to replace a lot of their legends like Fernandinho, aguero, david silva and kompamy in the next 12 to 18 months. Gundogan and Sane will be back playing for Bayern soon as well. There is no guarantee that their replacements will be as good. If they got a transfer ban or had ffp hanging over them, it coild massively impact even them.

58 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

The only ones who seem concerned by it are the Mancs. Arsenal are a few years from a title challenge, Spurs are small time and Chelsea hate us more than the Mancs do. Everton think it's hillarious. No other club is really going to give a shit because they are fishing in a different pond. 

The likes of Wolves (who's fans were acting like small time mongs on Sunday singing about City) should care and care a lot.

They have openly stated their ambition is to break top 6 and eventually higher - well let's just say City come waving their money at one or two of their top players this summer or next when they want to replace Silva, Fernandinho et al....how funny will the whole City thing be then to them.

Or maybe even if Guardiola fucks off they decide that lad that manages Wolves is his replacement?

They can buy who they want and blow everyone else away - Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal too - if they want to get back to top then they will compete against City for key players they need to challenge, let's see how funnt they find it when they can't improve enough because City have beaten them with their wallet.

1 hour ago, moof said:

Gomez has been hilarious for every single goal. 

Can we not sell them one of our goalkeepers? Not Allison obviously. 

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Pep doesn't even enjoy it. He had his head in his hands like he just learned his dog had been run over in the street when the 6th went in. What is he even doing at City?

I suspect there is a fair old pile of cash coming in from City to his many off shore bank accounts. 

2 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Every inch the team that they're made out to be.

Purpose built to dominate and utterly relentless. 

Nowhere near as dislikable as Ferguson's or Mourinho's charges while playing better football.

To be the man you've got to beat the man, and when we beat the man it's going to feel like it matters. Fair play to them.

I disliked Ferguson and his teams intensely, but to suggest that they didn’t play positive, attacking football is just revisionism (and I hated every moment of it). 

Any suggestion that this bald, silver spoon-chomping, cash-stilted plum is reinventing football is just bollocks. 

The only vague positive about them is that they aren’t adding to Manchester United’s title total, but that’s a hollow comfort. 

6 hours ago, Sweeney287 said:

Did you win though Suzy? 

It was one of those that had very hard questions! For example the only football question in the sports section was who scored the first ever goal in the first World Cup! We came 6th! ( out of 10) I was happy with my own performance as I got quite a few answers that no one else did! 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Stickman said:

As bad as it is having to play Spurs the thought of playing these in a fortnight would be too horrific to bear.

Meanwhile Pep goes for an early morning a stroll with the real geniuses behind the treble

2386.jpg?width=1225&quality=85&auto=form

I always think he looks embarassed by it all. I wonder if a big deal was made regarding the ffp, would he walk before the shit hits the fan.

17 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I always think he looks embarassed by it all. I wonder if a big deal was made regarding the ffp, would he walk before the shit hits the fan.

I doubt he walks any time soon but he has tried to distance himself. He said something like “I believe in what my owner and my sporting director say, they tell me their is no problem and we are within the rules so I believe that”. When he said that I thought he was giving himself a bit of room to get off the hook with the “I’m only the coach” angle.

if it’s happening he knows. They either think they’re too clever for everyone or plan to bully their way out of it. The arrogance with which they’re handling themselves probably suggests both.

in some ways it’s a shame because they’re a good team on the field and his coaching and set up of them has been excellent. Helps when the dice are loaded granted