You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Nice of gomez to dive out of the way of that shot. Ive got 5 days to renew my seassie but Im thinking what's the fucking point with these oil cheating twats about.

We’ll just have to beat them ourselves. Doesn’t seem like anyone else is up to the task

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Switching this shit off now. Watford are fucking woeful

Maybe the penny will drop with the likes of Watford and co fanbases regrading these cheating fuckers but I doubt it  . Will still be anyone but Liverpool next season 

City's bench ... £238 million 

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Nice of gomez to dive out of the way of that shot. Ive got 5 days to renew my seassie but Im thinking what's the fucking point with these oil cheating twats about.

Sounds a mad thing to say but both of us will easily get over 100 points next season imho. We are both just so superior to the rest.

Think we need to adopt the attitude of going all out for the wins at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Goodison and the Emirates next season as City will take 9 plus points from those games. 

Far too easy for them and even if they were finding it a tad more competitive than expected, look at that bench. With their unlimited resources it's looking bleak for English football competitiveness for the moment. It's going to get boring very quickly unless we can break this monopoly.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Stickman said:

If we get to the charity shield no fucker should go 

Be great to see a whole end of the ground empty . 

I mean let's face it it's just something to fill the FA"s coffers.

Hopefully we've got a Super Cup final to play 

Well they definitely won't sell all their tickets for that - they only just sold out their allocation for the final after it went to general sale and put on loads of free coaches.

11 minutes ago, Stickman said:

If we get to the charity shield no fucker should go 

Be great to see a whole end of the ground empty . 

I mean let's face it it's just something to fill the FA"s coffers.

Hopefully we've got a Super Cup final to play 

This fucker is going. We don’t make the rules.I can’t wait to let them cunts know we aren’t going away anytime soon. Joe public is gonna get pissed off with this phoney set up they’ve got going. We may as well stand up to them. It’s what we’re about. Fuck them. 

I honestly do not know what is worst, these twats winning the domestic treble or them actually winning 'the' double. I hope all the smug twats who wanted this lot to win the league are feeling very, very, very smug now. Be very careful what you wish for English footie fans because when it comes true, you probably will not like it.

• Upvote 1