You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Surely a real risk of that now. He’s brilliantly awful. Makes Moyes look competent. 

On my knees begging they keep him. If Woodward was competent, he'd throw everything including the kitchen zink and go all in on Pochetino.

Brighton have sacked Chris Hughton.

Came as a surprise to me.

I know they've struggled at times this season, but what did the fans and board expect? A top 10 finish?

He's brought them up and kept them up and give the ungrateful cunts their only sniff of Premier League football in 30 odd years.

They must have somebody lined up, otherwise it's an odd decision.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I know they've struggled at times this season, but what did the fans and board expect? A top 10 finish?

He's brought them up and kept them up and give the ungrateful cunts their only sniff of Premier League football in 30 odd years.

But overall, they're just cunts.

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Hope they go down next season.

I can only speak as I find, but I thought they played well against us twice this season, especially at Anfield early on, they looked a good side.

Had you offered any and every Brighton connection a 17th placed finish at the start of the season, they would've had that.

Shitness of modern football, again.

• Upvote 1

To be honest, the Brighton fans are ok. They don’t seem to buy into the hatred of us that others do. Looking at their thread they seem to have mixed feelings about this morning. Some think he’s done a good job but change was needed to move forward, others are a bit upset by it. Almost all do not like the fact he wasn’t given the dignity of mutual consent.

15 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

3 wins in 23 which dragged them into a relegation fight and they've bought really badly which he apparently had lots of input in. It's not really surprising. No change and they'd be huge candidates for relegation next year. 

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

3 wins in 23 which dragged them into a relegation fight and they've bought really badly which he apparently had lots of input in. It's not really surprising. No change and they'd be huge candidates for relegation next year. 

Which they will be anyway.

Danny obviously doesn't drink water 

Chelsea footballer Danny Drinkwater has been banned from driving after ploughing his Range Rover through a wall while twice the legal drink-drive limit.

The 29-year-old and two female passengers were treated for minor injuries after the crash in Mere, Cheshire, on 8 April.

Stockport Magistrates' Court heard he caused £50,000 of damage to the car.

Drinkwater admitted drink-driving and was banned for 20 months.