You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All the Man Utd, Chelsea etc fans who have been begging for City to win title because 'anything is better than Liverpool' will in a few years time be complaining that it might as well be the Scottish League as City win their treble treble.

Sadly though it will take them realising their own clubs are fucked before most people change their tune.

Just take this mong Chelsea fan who posted this on bluemong earlier for example.

"Chelsea fan here. Please guys do not fuck this up else life as we know it will be pretty unbearable this summer. Smash this ****s early doors, go for the throat. This liverpool ****s dont know what winning feels like, let's keep it that way. Else we will all have to emigrate"

Let's see how he fucking feels after City's 5th title and 3rd treble on trot as his own team struggles to pick up scraps of top 4 and his billionaire owner jibs it as he can't compete any longer.....

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

The only solace I can take from tonight is we will be a point behind them and chasing them on Sunday. Pressure is all on them to get the win. Million to one chance but they may still crack.

2075824-Terry-Pratchett-Quote-Scientists-have-calculated-that-the-chances.jpg

They will only keep hitting that 95-100 points tally with Pep in charge. Even with their riches, there are hardly any managers that can do that on a regular basis. His dominant style of play is perfectly suited to league football. Mourinho had to set an all-time points tally record to beat him to a La Liga title. 

Just got to hope Klopp sticks with us for some years after Pep fucks off, and I'm confident we will get there eventually. Plus, this one is not completely over yet.

• Upvote 1

The footballing gods have taken a shit on us yet again. Every time we strive and strive to achieve tangible success, we get fucked over by something inexplicable, like a United reject scoring late winners, Howard Webb being a 12th man, Gerrard's slip, the second half switch-off in Basel, Ramos the shithouse, Karius and his concussion, Bale with a spawny goal about a minute after taking the field, Kompany's hit-and-hope finding the net...

A lot of people will claim we fucked up, but we could hit the 97 point mark on Sunday and it will have been in vain. And yet 97 points is more than enough to have won the league on all but one occasion.

Brighton will be on the fucking beach for sure, because that what clubs who've had a lucky escape do when they've nothing else to play for. They're safe so the remaining game means nothing.

And I fully expect the authorities to issue City with a trifling fine for their various misdemeanours. Because that is how this world works.

• Upvote 1

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

Genuinely can't believe the title will come down to Vincent Kompany slapping one in from 30 yards. I mean, what do you even say to that. 

They’d another 20 minutes after that. There was a strong chance they would have scored anyway. 

Just now, El Rojo said:

They’d another 20 minutes after that. There was a strong chance they would have scored anyway. 

It doesn't matter. Just the fact it was basically the least likely outcome to result in a goal and they still got it. That club deserves zero positive karma or luck and they get it at the right moment. Mind bottling. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Don’t fully get the ‘we can’t compete/football is fucked’ arguments when we took it this far. It’s tough, but we should be able to go again next season. 

If we can keep the squad together, maybe

Heart breaking, absolutely heartbreaking. I dont know what's worse, not winning the title from 7 points clear or hearing all the fans jibbing us not just through the summer but at probably every fecking league and domestic cup game next season.

Im normally quite optimistic but good luck to the people who think we're going to mount as good as run next season. This season has been a record breaker for us. You dont tend to get record breakers year on year.

Yeah, we got the rub of the green in some games but so have city. 9 fucking millimeters that shot of ours was from going in before stones cleared it. It's like the footballing gods are laughing at us and saying 'remember Garcia's 'ghost goal'?'

Sadio's incorrectly chalked off goal was possibly cancelled out by one of the 'luckier' goals we did get. Leicester had a real go at us at Anfield but despite their backs to the wall defending tonight, looked fucking woeful otherwise.

That game tonight was destined to be a draw until every fucker in Leicester's team backed off kompany. He bought a ticket in the raffle and it won. They got a huge slice of luck tonight to put them in the boss seat.

I'll keep believing until the final whistle on Sunday that Brighton can get something and we get a win. In some respects I wish Id just give up because this is painful but I cant. I really cannot believe the footballing gods are going to shit on us in full glare of every other fucking no mark fan.

This must be what Christians felt like, tied to stakes in the Colosseum, when the lions were let loose in the arena.

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Don’t fully get the ‘we can’t compete/football is fucked’ arguments when we took it this far. It’s tough, but we should be able to go again next season. 

Because it's hard to picture us having a better season any time soon. And it still wasn't good enough because they have 2 fucking first teams. And eleventy billion quid.