You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Grinch said:

These money teams are ruining football 

Half an hour later, let's hope Chelsea tonk United in a game that means fuck all to us. 

Football fans are such hypocrites. 

The mancs missing out on the champions league is something we should want. 

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Half an hour later, let's hope Chelsea tonk United in a game that means fuck all to us. 

Who's that aimed at?

32 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

I never watch non-Liverpool premiership games, but my arse was going looking at flashscore, so I stuck on the last 20 minutes.

Amazed to see what everyone on here has been saying is true. How can you be 1-0 down at home in a game that doesn't matter and not throw at least 4 guys forward and at least have a fucking go? 20,000 fans paid hard earned and they are happy to lose 1-0 instead of risking it all for a a point or three. 

I get that Burnley are not us, but if we did that against Brazil 1970, I'd be absolutely livid. Sheer shithousery.

I was also following it on flashscores. I understand the approach until you concede, because 0-0 is a great result. But it appears their approach didn't change even after the goal. What is the fucking point?

17 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

In the short term, our top players don't really have anywhere better to go to anymore. If we don't win a big trophy this or next season we'll probably keep them until at least summer 2020 and then if they want to go, someone can overpay for 28-29 year old's and it will probably be for the best anyway. 

I think that's how will it pan out, we need a 4th top tier attacking option to rotate given the number of games our front three play. It would also offer us a bit of variety.

It wouldn't surprise me entirely if one of the Spanish clubs did try and poach Salah or Mane this summer but given Klopp's track record it wouldn't concern me unduly if someone came in and gave him another £100+ million to spend.

It's been a great season irrespective of where we end up now, we're genuinely knocking on the door in both the premiership and CL. Let's just keep it going.

3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Nah.

We are Liverpool fans.

We are not football fans.

We like football, but we support Liverpool. 

If stabbing ourselves meant the health of football, but stopped Liverpool winning the title, we would all be against it.

If stabbing ourselves meant winning the title, but hurt football, we would be for that.

Rightfully so, as well. Only Sky generation mongs talk about how something is good for the game. Fuck the game.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Nah.

We are Liverpool fans.

We are not football fans.

We like football, but we support Liverpool. 

If stabbing ourselves meant the health of football, but stopped Liverpool winning the title, we would all be against it.

If stabbing ourselves meant winning the title, but hurt football, we would be for that.

Rightfully so, as well. Only Sky generation mongs talk about how something is good for the game. Fuck the game.

Can someone call an ambulance please. I didn't realise we were being hypothetical cunts.