You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Colin Wanker with another dig at Rafa:

"The luck has been against us. On reflection my team selection was wrong, but you can't fault the lads. Who is to stay we are not still in the fight, it depends which Newcastle turns up [to face Brighton].

Cunt

Always someone else’s fault, eh, Colin? Never yours for your shit team selections, decisions to prioritise certain games over others, and abject failure to motivate your players against Fulham when you really needed to take the three points.

Just now, Anubis said:

Always someone else’s fault, eh, Colin? Never yours for your shit team selections, decisions to prioritise certain games over others, and abject failure to motivate your players against Fulham when you really needed to take the three points.

I feel sorry for his wife. Genuinely.

14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Hilarious to see Mitrovic doing to a Cardiff player the same sort of shit that Colin insisted last week isn't a foul.

16 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Never forget that when it was obviously Rafa's fault that Sheffield United got relegated, all they had to do on their final day was avoid defeat at home to a relegation rival (Wigan) who had started the day below them. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Dodgy as fuck in defence Barca and they panic a lot. We need to put them under pressure as Levante did it but were too shite to capitalise on the chances they got.

We need to keep the ball better than we did when we played Porto in the first half of the away leg otherwise they will punish us.

Think it's going to be really cagey affair on Wednesday. 

We don't want to leave Messi openings and they don't want us getting away goals. No point taking any chances when we play each other in another 6 days. 

Anfield will be high noon, and it could be one for the ages. I mean a sight to see.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Think it's going to be really cagey affair on Wednesday. 

We don't want to leave Messi openings and they don't want us getting away goals. No point taking any chances when we play each other in another 6 days. 

Anfield will be high noon, and it could be one for the ages. I mean a sight to see.

I'd rather go into the 2nd leg 2:1 down than 0:0. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd rather go into the 2nd leg 2:1 down than 0:0. 

I'd rather win 3-1 myself 

Doesn't really make sense

If it's 2-1 and they score twice at Anfield we need 4. If it's 0-0 we just need to win. 

If we are trailing we want a 4-3/3-2 defeat

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Never forget that when it was obviously Rafa's fault that Sheffield United got relegated, all they had to do on their final day was avoid defeat at home to a relegation rival (Wigan) who had started the day below them. 

He also never mentions how we played Sheffield United in between the Champions League games against Barca and made 7 changes to the team. While Fulham beat our changed team Sheffield United took a 4-0 thumping.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Haven't city beat Burnley 5 nil the last two times they played. Anything can happen but let's not be deflated if city win. We shouldn't let the lottery duffle coat wankers diminish our moods.

They did and you're right.

I can't help but cling to small hopes at this point now though. Last season they took two hidings at the Etihad too but picked a draw up at Turf Moor although that's not to say they will again.

It's a shame they didn't have them in the weather conditions yesterday as that could have been a big leveller.