You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Could definitely see this Burnley side winding up the Citeh lads if things aren't going their way into the second half.

Dyche has his personality well and truly stamped on them 

Yeah dyche is a twat, but i half like him. He doesn't give a fuck about playing the cap in hand bullshit with the bigger clubs like a lot of the others and his players evidently like him.

I just can't see City dropping points to them, but i will say they won't make it easy for them. I would be shitting it going there if it was us. I do think it will be a tight game and because they are well organised and have a good spirit, they won't make it easy for city to pull away. United are the opposite. Within 5 minutes, we will know if they will give City a game.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Anybody remember January, when twats - including Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and United fans - were gloating about Liverpool's lack of bottle?

Spurs has to be the most Ironic one. 

They where to be ruled out at your peril in Feb. By the start of April they are shitting themselves to make top 4

Imagine wanting your local rivals to bum you on your own turf to reduce the chances of your biggest rivals winning the title (which wouldn't even guarantee anything anyway). It would also probably cost you Champions League football, which would assist in the necessary re-build of your once great club. 

unnamed (1).gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A_S said:

Imagine wanting your local rivals to bum you on your own turf to reduce the chances of your biggest rivals winning the title (which wouldn't even guarantee anything anyway). It would also probably cost you Champions League football, which would assist in the necessary re-build of your once great club. 

unnamed (1).gif

Imagine singing Sign on, calling us thieves  dippers and painting Liverpool as a slum city when living in Manchester with their crime and unemployment rate.

• Upvote 2