You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

39 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Sterling was a complete twat towards the end of yesterday's game. Wasting time and acting the big bollocks. Deserved a good slap. But since he's been canonised (for winning games for England / "speaking out against racism"), nobody says a word...

As soon as you become a 'national sweetheart' you can do what you like, until you start to decline and the press change their tune.

3 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Vast majority of football one-upmanship is carried out by the terminally witless though, isn’t it.

True .  On the basis that football is a team game and you are only as good as your weakest link I look forward to Phil Jones winning it . Last year Karius was a shoe in. 

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Doesn't make it less hurtful or disgusting even if it occurs less than it may of done in the past.

On another note there's still people calling Liverpool bottlepool! Bonkers to look at what they have done and say they lack bottle.

Absolutely doesn't. It's vile and disgusting in any era.

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

First time i want a man utd win. Itll give them confidence and something to play for in mid week. Lose today and they might sulk and just down tools, the players they got are good at that.

I think the bitters have a good chance today, a loss will make the City game their last chance for top 4 

1 hour ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Sterling should count himself lucky he didn't play in the 70s and 80s. While i'm not condoning the shite i'm sure he has to put up with, it's nothing compared to what those from a black, asian or irish background had to deal with in the past.

On a similar note, recently Naiomi Campbell was moaning because a magazine in in asain country didn't want to put her picture in it because she's black. 

She's got it pretty easy if that's the only racism she's experienced in her life. 

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Fucking shit man utd side this and what the fuck does mickey phelan look like on the bench? Hes supposed to be number 2 at manchester united, you wouldnt like to look that scruffy sitting out the back garden.

Apparently Phelan isn't prepared to be their no 2 and wants to be technical director. For the love of god yes. They've seriously fucked up with the goblin in charge, it's a effectively another wasted year for them. They know it as well, confusing a new managers honeymoon period with talent and competence.