You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Having thought about it. Fuck it, them dropping points is not good this early. I don't think we would handle the pressure knowing if we win all our games then we win it. 

I think we need it out of our hands up to as late as possible. You're doing a great job Brendan. 

40 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

More chance of me fucking Kelly brook than spurs getting any points today.

Raise ya expectation Pal, who wants to shag a 39 year old fat bastard when the Spice Girls have announced a come back tour?

Spurs are only 3 points above 6th place MU.

It's why Man City will drop points today and Posh refused to sing.

All together now.....

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.

Before our last three games, I was certain we would lift the league if we came through them in the same position. 

I'm not so confident on them dropping points now.   Big blow them being knocked out of the champions League.   On the other hand it makes us favourites there if we get past Barca. 

56 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

More chance of me fucking Kelly brook than spurs getting any points today.

I hope you have a good time. 

I hope you get to make love to Kelly. 

3 hours ago, Daisy said:

That is why spurs getting smashed by City in the champs league would have been the best out come. 

We are now relying on Everton taking points of United.

Yep.

It’s City’s title now. 

How our season is perceived really depends - if we win the CL it’s been incredible regardless of the league, and if we go out to Barcelona & they go on to win it it’s still been good. If we make the final but lose to Spurs it’s been poor (or perhaps more accurately a massive disappointment given how hopeful it seemed) and one that will be very hard to bounce back from without a significant overhaul.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Having thought about it. Fuck it, them dropping points is not good this early. I don't think we would handle the pressure knowing if we win all our games then we win it. 

I think we need it out of our hands up to as late as possible. You're doing a great job Brendan. 

City can drop points any time they like as far as I'm concerned. If it happens that after the weekend its back in our hands then brilliant. We have to beat Newcastle and Wolves to be champions. Huddersfield is a banker. 

If we fail under that scenario then we don't deserve it .

Guest Alex_K

A draw here probably guarantees Spurs top 4. Conversely a loss puts pressure on them to win all the remaining games with the semi final on the horizon too. Need a backs against the wall performance here to grab a draw.