You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Guardian's Ineptitude Index 2018-19.

There'll be some fewming at this, probably more at Liverpool being the least inept, than Everton being the 3rd most.

In 2016-17, Marco Silva had a hand in getting Hull to the top of the ineptitude index and, last season, he helped inspire Watford to top the list. This year, he’s made a good fist of getting Everton up there too. That takes some doing. No wonder Farhad Moshiri was so keen to splash the cash.

2 hours ago, Boss said:

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

They're playing the best, most attractive football since 2010 Barca. I've been blown away by their performances. They've got a hint of Klopp's Dortmund too with the quick attacks after they win the ball high. 

Just a shame they will be gutted over the next 12 months, just they where in the mid 90s. The bosman ruling and the scrapping on limited foreign players absolutely killed them. 

Leeds beaten 1-2 by Wigan Athletic, after leading against them and Wigan having ten men for 75 mins. Wigan should also have had a penalty and had an injury time goal pulled back because the ref had blown for a foul in their favour. And they drop out of the automatic promotion places. Lurtzy will be happy.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Leeds beaten 1-2 by Wigan Athletic, after leading against them and Wigan having ten men for 75 mins. Wigan should also have had a penalty and had an injury time goal pulled back because the ref had blown for a foul in their favour. And they drop out of the automatic promotion places. Lurtzy will be happy.

That's a cluster fuck of a result. Leeds results seemed to have trailed off since they've had to reign back on the spying routine.

Just seen a clip of Pochittino hinting at changes. To be honest I don't blame them. They can probably afford to lose tomorrow and get wins elsewhere and will want the chance to give some players a rest with the thin squad. If it was reversed positions I just want us to do what's best for us and fuck everyone else so can't rely complain. I don't see City dropping points again

Would be interesting if,now bear with me on this radical idea, a team that plays them could last MORE THAN 5 FUCKING MINS without conceding. They've scored in first ten mins in 16 out of last 18 games or near enough. Fucking hell, just defend properly for twenty mins and maybe, just maybe we might see them panic a bit. 

Cunts all 

1 hour ago, viRdjil said:

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/april/city-v-spurs-premier-league-team-news/

Kane, Winks and Dier still injured. I’m guessing then this is how they would line up, if they wanted rest some players.

Lloris

Foyth

Sanchez

Vertonghen

Walker-Peters

Davies

Wanyama

Skipp

Moura

Lamela

Llorente

City will spank them.

Son is suspended for the 1st Ajax game so he might start. Lamela is injured I think 

53 minutes ago, mgw100 said:

Poch: "With all the circumstances and some injuries, maybe we need to think about playing with younger players, not without experience, but with plenty of energy and keeping the same ideas"

Fuck's sake

That is why spurs getting smashed by City in the champs league would have been the best out come. 

We are now relying on Everton taking points of United.

If Spurs rested a few players but had the likes of son coming on in the second half, it mightn't be too bad, once City aren't totally out of sight. They would have the energy and class to trouble City.

Anyhow, i just can't see how Spurs will take points off them today. I see City by about two goals, unless Spurs get an early goal and play like they did at Anfield in the second half.